Popmart
Legs (4): Leg 1: North America, Leg 2: Europe, Leg 3: North America, Leg 4: Rest Of The World
Shows: 111
  1. It is. From that wtf walk on plus an opener very few fans will have known straight into the familiarity of IWF. I love how out of place it is in a Popmart setlist.
  2. I'm in your team. The phaser effect was terrible and also the shortened version didn't help. I love the transition from Mofo but that's it.
  3. I actually prefer IWF without the bridge. But the song isn’t one of my big favourites to begin with anyway.
  4. Popmart IWF is my favourite IWF because of the phaser effect
  5. I agree. I secretly call it, 'this chord, that chord'.
  6. I think I’m gradually thinking less of popmart as the years go on. I like to listen to or watch something from the tour occasionally but there’s quite a lot about it I either don’t like or don’t love compared to other tours. The pop songs are great, they haven’t played a few of them since and didn’t really improve them since either so that’s the main reason to listen to a Popmart show and HMTMKMKM is good too. IWF I don’t dislike but I prefer a standard version, I hate the lemon remix and SBS on that tour. A lot of the others it’s not that I dislike them but I like them less than on maybe all other tours, real thing was probably better than it’s appearances on the elevation tour at least. I really don’t think if I was making up a live playlist I would go to a Popmart show for anything other than a pop song and maybe HMTMKMKM and even that was at least as good on 360.
  7. Cheap venue hire fee I guess for these airfields in Germany.
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I'm in your team. The phaser effect was terrible and also the shortened version didn't help. I love the transition from Mofo but that's it.
    ....and it was played slower
  9. POPMart was the only tour of the 11 I have seen where I only saw one gig, Paris, the day of (Diana's funeral).

I do wish that I had seen more but tricky logistics and priorities that year.