Popmart
Legs (4): Leg 1: North America, Leg 2: Europe, Leg 3: North America, Leg 4: Rest Of The World
Shows: 111
  1. Aren't these the same fireballs that they used on ZooTV at the start of "Until the end of the world"?
  2. No, those were from news footage.
  3. Every time I watch or listen to a Popmart show I have the feeling that the show falls flat after the main set.

I'm trying to come up with something better, using the same songs, but always fail.

What do you think of this song order:

Discotheque
    Mysterious Ways
    With Or Without You
    Velvet Dress (back to the main stage during the ambient intro)
    Hold Me Thrill Me
    ---Break
    One
  4. But it really doesn't matter, as it's all long over...
  5. Originally posted by Papo:Every time I watch or listen to a Popmart show I have the feeling that the show falls flat after the main set.

I'm trying to come up with something better, using the same songs, but always fail.

Discotheque
    Mysterious Ways
    With Or Without You
    Hold Me Thrill Me
    ---Break
    One
    Yeah I agree,if I'm gonna watch some Popmart then it's gonna be Mofo,IWF,Gone maybe Please I rarely touch anything else from the tour these days.
    Probably a good example of why Zoo was sooo much better,I can easily sit through an entire ZooTv set.
  6. ZooTV had the best-crafted setlists ever.
  7. IMO they should've rotated MW with The Fly.
  8. How have I only just discovered the Miami gig bootleg. Loving it
  9. Originally posted by Papo:Every time I watch or listen to a Popmart show I have the feeling that the show falls flat after the main set.

Discotheque
    Mysterious Ways
    With Or Without You
    Hold Me Thrill Me
    ---Break
    One
    Its because it is missing one song that makes the bridge between upbeat(Discotheque, MW, Hold Me) to slow songs (With Or Without You, One)

Perhaps if it went like this it would have felt better:
    Discotheque
    Mysterious Ways
    Hold Me Thrill Me
    UltraViolet
    With Or Without You
    One

The problem is that With Or Without You before One is a bad combination. One is a kind of song that should come after Streets, Ultraviolet, City of Blinding Lights (didn't existed back then), Until The End of the World, feel free to add
  10. Encores were good. Discotheque into Velvet Dress is great and then HMTMKMKM and MW are pumped up too... and I loved One and MLK on Prague concert where I was. And also if they closed with Dead Man was nice too