1. Goodnight.

I hate you Sony Bridge for Mac... one of the worst pieces of software ever, but I do want Android 4.
  2. Goodnight Chris

Olof, naturally 4.0 will be an improvement, just depends on if those improvements are to your liking Improvements to performance are always welcome, interface changes are hit and miss.
  3. Do you have 4 Tim?
  4. I'm not sure if any clarification is needed but I can confirm that it runs just fine on 4.0.3
  5. Thanks Chris, working fine on 4.0.3 for me too. I see what you mean by butt ugly, but we'll get there I guess
    Olof, that thing in the settings isn't about signing the apps, it's just for anything that isn't from the market...I still don't know how you got it done! and 4 is much better, but it all depends on how your manufacturer decides to mess it up.
  6. Obviously my awesomeness must have reflected on the phone.
  7. posting this via the app...
    Olof: sure!
    Chris: Just an observation, when I change the phone's orientation while viewing a forum topic, it reloads the page that I was looking at, meaning each time I change the orientation I have to wait for the page to load again which is annoying.
  8. Obviously, because neither of us can work out how you did it Shame your awesomeness couldn't open a topic
  9. I was wondering where 'quote' was for a moment. Ahead of myself.

I'd like to reply to Ali: I see what you mean, but the topics are pretty unreadable in landscape mode. Maybe the scrollable area needs a little more headroom.

I think I see where Olof is coming from on the topics crashing on open, every time I go to open the most recent topic, it crashes, the rest are ok. I'll confirm this in a moment though.

Obviously early days, but no harm dumping a few ideas/criticisms in here I guess.

EDIT: Don't want to become a Sergio. It was a problem with a specific topic, BRT, not the fact it was most recently replied to.
  10. Originally posted by Ali709:posting this via the app...
    Olof: sure!
    Chris: Just an observation, when I change the phone's orientation while viewing a forum topic, it reloads the page that I was looking at, meaning each time I change the orientation I have to wait for the page to load again which is annoying.

Hmm will look into that.
  11. Originally posted by iTim:EDIT: Don't want to become a Sergio. It was a problem with a specific topic, BRT, not the fact it was most recently replied to.

Probably because of an broken image or bug in UBB parser, had to do quite some stuff to get it stable on the WP7 version.