1. Oops is an Android 4.1 build, will replace it in 5 min
  2. Just tested it. You mean the menus in the bottom for topic navigation? yea, they're unequal
    will post a pic shortly
  3. Here it is:

4. Hmmm that sucks No idea how to fix it, maybe adding an image for each item will make it more equal. But then again, my designing skills are non-existant.
  5. Weird on android 2.2 it shows as intended =(
  6. weird indeed. Mine is 4.1.1. It's usually the other way around (working fine on newer version and not so fine on older ones )

By the way...I keep getting force closes now when I visit this topic on my phone. Other topics are fine :-/
  7. Well I use a library for the ActionBar, it is not available natively on 2.2. This one emulates it, better than the native one itself as it seems
  8. Yeah I have already fixed it, didnt upload it yet. Want to fix that ActionBar
  9. Originally posted by Risto:Well I use a library for the ActionBar, it is not available natively on 2.2. This one emulates it, better than the native one itself as it seems

haha, now that's Android
    Why don't you try the image thing you mentioned? So you're not a designer, just put a sample image there...crop the screenshot you took and make an image from that
  10. Doing that now, using the WP7 images
  11. And it is working!