1. Keane are a big pile of shit. Can't stand them. Utter gash.
  2. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01:there fairely good. Allegedly, while they where opening for U2, Larry told Rick Hughes to change his drumming style, or he would fuck up his back.

Nice little snippet of info there Aaron

Why oh why did you bother posting that? If you don't like them, fine. Don't post insulting stuff needlessly in the topic that is clearly for those who do like them though.

I like them, easy listening. I'll download Perfect Symmetry soon enough unless enough of you tell me not to bother
  3. They started out promisingly but I soon got really bored of them (just like I did with Coldplay). No real reason either seeing as their sound is developing but I just got bored. I'll give the new album a whirl perhaps.
  4. I'm excited for this new album! I'll be going to buy two CD's this weekend, Keane and The Streets!! I'm hopeful I will enjoy them both!
  5. Originally posted by djrlewis:[..]
    Nice little snippet of info there Aaron

[..]

Why oh why did you bother posting that? If you don't like them, fine. Don't post insulting stuff needlessly in the topic that is clearly for those who do like them though.

I like them, easy listening. I'll download Perfect Symmetry soon enough unless enough of you tell me not to bother

You're right, it was unnecessarily harsh of me. However, my sentiment stands and I'm not the only person writing in the topic who thinks that way, but I do apologise for my choice of words.
    However, and at the risk of alienating you further, it is MY opinion, and I won't be waiting to hear what other people have to say about the new album before buying it or not. I'll make my own decision based on what I already know and have heard from the new album. Well, I've already made it, but you get the point...
  6. listening to Perfect Symetry now........not much impression for the first time
  7. Originally posted by thejonner:[..]

You're right, it was unnecessarily harsh of me. However, my sentiment stands and I'm not the only person writing in the topic who thinks that way, but I do apologise for my choice of words.
    However, and at the risk of alienating you further, it is MY opinion, and I won't be waiting to hear what other people have to say about the new album before buying it or not. I'll make my own decision based on what I already know and have heard from the new album. Well, I've already made it, but you get the point...

No problem with opinion, just your point seemed empty, no reasoning. And, no, I didn't find the language particularly palatable.
    Apology accepted, let's move on
  8. Originally posted by djrlewis:[..]

No problem with opinion, just your point seemed empty, no reasoning. And, no, I didn't find the language particularly palatable.
    Apology accepted, let's move on

Nice one. Cheers.

9. I don't get it I fear....is this meant as

a- Rick Hughes is a rather bad drummer and should change / improve his style
    or
    b- Rick Hughes is a rather good player and Larry meant it that way, that he should change for bad because otherwise Larry could pack his thing, sorta.

Other than that, I'm a bit disappointed with the new Keane album. It's just too much 80s (??)-influence in many songs which makes it lack some special previousness IMO.
    It has 2-3 real standout tracks tho. PLAYING ALONG is my fave
  10. Originally posted by loftarasa:[..]

I don't get it I fear....is this meant as

a- Rick Hughes is a rather bad drummer and should change / improve his style
    or
    b- Rick Hughes is a rather good player and Larry meant it that way, that he should change for bad because otherwise Larry could pack his thing, sorta.

Other than that, I'm a bit disappointed with the new Keane album. It's just too much 80s (??)-influence in many songs which makes it lack some special previousness IMO.
    It has 2-3 real standout tracks tho. PLAYING ALONG is my fave

Now you say it...I didn't get it either lol..

And Playing Along is awesome! 'I'm gonna turn up the volume', great!
    But I'm not sure if I understand what you mean with too much 80's...
  11. markp91
    The Wanderer

Location: Boxtel, Netherlands // Album Of The Year: Perfect Symmetry

does anybody know some good shrink?

12. Originally posted by yuri31:markp91
    The Wanderer

Location: Boxtel, Netherlands // Album Of The Year: Perfect Symmetry

does anybody know some good shrink?

We're gonna have that discussion again? lol...