1. you need some brainwashing discussion to change your mind, boy

2. You can't change my opinion on this one
    I'm loving Perfect Symmetry everyday a bit more...
  3. I almsot bought PS, but I couln'dt decide between it, and GNRs classic, Appetite For Destruction. Since the store only has one copy of each, I'll probally buy the one they dont sell.
  4. so what about my larry-question ?

5. My understanding is, that with his current style Rick Hughes would ruin his back/spine/whatever - so Larry advised him to take an anatomically better position/style.
  6. Originally posted by yeah:[..]

My understanding is, that with his current style Rick Hughes would ruin his back/spine/whatever - so Larry advised him to take an anatomically better position/style.

Alright, thanks for your guess. Now I'll try and find a recent video of Rick playing his drums *g*.
  7. Anyone apart from Mark (know what he thinks ) got an opinion on Perfect Symmetry? Is it worth a few pence on iTunes? Or even (gasp) a CD purchase?
  8. Does anyone have an MP3 of Keane's new song with K''naan- Stop Wait a Minute? I can't get it on iTunes nor will it download for me on Frostwire!
  9. Rap on there new song im glad U2 dont go that way
  10. Originally posted by kris_smith87:Does anyone have an MP3 of Keane's new song with K''naan- Stop Wait a Minute? I can't get it on iTunes nor will it download for me on Frostwire!

i've been looking for the mp3 version as well... any1 have it??