1. This recording is better than the Boston concert.

The quality is almost equal to the Dublin Love town concerts. Only the Guitar should be a bit louder.
  2. it is really good- i just wish Bono's voice was a bit better LOL...it's interesting to hear Still Haven't Found with the New Voices of Freedom before the editing and mixing.....
  3. New Godfather releases for June

U2 – New Voices Of Freedom (G.R.874/875) is a 2CD soundboard from Madison Square Garden in New York on September 28th, 1987. This set includes a 4 page booklet and is the complete show on CD for the first time.

Gr876
  4. Bastards.
  5. This is by far the best Joshua Tree recording.

Very curious if there are some improvements of the sound level of the guitars.

If so then this recording almost equal to the Dublin Love Town recordings
  6. from page 183 of pete townshends autobiography, re: original source of many of the recordings on wolfgang's vault; bill graham.

"our record company was demanding our cooperation in controlling bootleg recordings of our show. What they didn't understand was that unlicensed recordings were being made by promoters as well as fans. Bill graham recorded almost all of them, often using an on-site studio. Bob pridden, our soundman, sometimes found pins inserted into stage cables leading off to makeshift recording bays. I don't think any of us in the band knew or cared what might happen to all this music fifty years on. Graham knew it was imprtant though he even discreetly filmed certain concerts".
  7. That is some pro bootleging
  8. Originally posted by Remy:Please do not share the show here, or we have to close this topic down. The rights for this show lie with ConcertVault/U2, any material that is officially available for purchase is not allowed to be shared here for free. It may or not be a grey area, in any way we do not take the risk.

I would ask if any recordings on the site can be shared on the website, however, the site requires a fee to even hear said recordings, so my guess is it would still be a no-no.
  9. No, we can't put this or any other officially released concerts. Remy already explained this very clearly.
    Also, this is a friendly reminder that it is illegal to ask for a copy of this concert via PM, otherwise we'll have to close this topic for good.
  10. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:No, we can't put this or any other officially released concerts. Remy already explained this very clearly.
    Also, this is a friendly reminder that it is illegal to ask for a copy of this concert via PM, otherwise we'll have to close this topic for good.
    Okay, that's exactly what I figured, just wanted to specific clarification!
  11. It is one of the best recordings of The Joshua Tree Tours, only the guitar should be somewhat louder.
  12. You can't buy it now? You have to have a member ship..