1. Originally posted by BOW2007:Ok. I just wanna share it with others.
    But i understand your point Remy.
    Very soon you will see Godfather comes out with it.
    And they are the one who profit it.
    We share for free here.

Ok. Thanks for share BOW2007.
    as you say, godfather comes out with it very soon. I don't understand the politic about the u2 shows.
  2. bought it, sounds great!
    by accident deleted 40, anyone knows how I can re-download stuff I bought from Wolfgang's Vault?
  3. Just send them an email stating there's was a problem with 40 in the download process and they should get back to you in a few days with a new link hopefully. There support is really good.
  4. I was at this show,so I of course wanted to check this out.

Obviously this isnt a release.It sounds like any other unreleased soundboard.Good, not great. Larry and Bono are very loud. I cant really hear Adam and Edge at all.

There is no way U2 are aware of this. We all know how paranoid the band are about their live performances,and over edit their live releases ad nauseam.

I cant believe they are actually charging people for this soundboard pull. How is that legal ?
  5. this show is up on guitars101 at the moment.....FYI
  6. Thanks, for the info.

So I can compare with the Boston concert
  7. Originally posted by EDDMB:I was at this show,so I of course wanted to check this out.

Obviously this isnt a release.It sounds like any other unreleased soundboard.Good, not great. Larry and Bono are very loud. I cant really hear Adam and Edge at all.

There is no way U2 are aware of this. We all know how paranoid the band are about their live performances,and over edit their live releases ad nauseam.

I cant believe they are actually charging people for this soundboard pull. How is that legal ?

it's probably something to do with it being 25 years old - if you look at people like r.e.m, springsteen etc there are a lot of live recordings receiving semi-legitimate releases that were originally recorded for radio broadcast as this u2 gig probably was but never received.

Plus if you look at wofgang's vault you'll see that certainly in the cases of artists of the stature of u2, springsteen, sting, etc there are very few, maybe not even any recordings from the 90's onwards despite there definitely in sting's case being a number of gigs broadcast across the u.s. radio networks.

Also there is a hell of a lot of official releases, particularly if we're including wolfgangs vault in that criteria, finding their way onto guitars101 at the moment and no one is doing anything about it which should worry anyone who likes to visit there.
  8. Originally posted by ade:[..]

it's probably something to do with it being 25 years old - if you look at people like r.e.m, springsteen etc there are a lot of live recordings receiving semi-legitimate releases that were originally recorded for radio broadcast as this u2 gig probably was but never received.

Plus if you look at wofgang's vault you'll see that certainly in the cases of artists of the stature of u2, springsteen, sting, etc there are very few, maybe not even any recordings from the 90's onwards despite there definitely in sting's case being a number of gigs broadcast across the u.s. radio networks.

Also there is a hell of a lot of official releases, particularly if we're including wolfgangs vault in that criteria, finding their way onto guitars101 at the moment and no one is doing anything about it which should worry anyone who likes to visit there.

I understand what you are saying, but there is no way U2 are allowing Wolfgangs Vault to charge a fee,and profit from this soundboard. It doesn't sound that good to start with, and we know how U2 are about their live releases.

If U2 were going to release this show,it wouldn't be through Wolfgangs Vault thats for sure.
  9. "The Concert Vault is fully licensed by all appropriate performance rights organizations. Every time you listen to or download a concert license fees make their way back to the performers that made the music."
  10. Originally posted by iTim:"The Concert Vault is fully licensed by all appropriate performance rights organizations. Every time you listen to or download a concert license fees make their way back to the performers that made the music."

So you are saying U2 approved this ?

My only question is why ? Im sure the band could have made a small fortune by properly releasing this show on their webpage. They would have charged double or even more ($15) than $5 for a proper version of this gig.

Maybe it's because the sound isn't so good.
  11. I imagine that someone approved the sale of the audio. It would be nice to think that U2's management are using this as test for a similar model under their own control, but I very much doubt it. Maybe they're just happy to receive royalties from the shows.