1. There is a new You Too, you can vote for this new poll on the frontpage and discuss it in this thread.

The question of this new You Too is:

Zooropa will celebrate its 20th anniversary in July. What's your favorite live track?
    - Zooropa
    - Babyface
    - Numb
    - Lemon
    - Stay (Faraway, So Close!)
    - Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car
    - The First Time
    - Dirty Day
    - The Wanderer

Please vote on the frontpage of the website, in this thread you can tell us why you voted for your answer.
    Your vote is valued! Thank you!
  2. Zooropa by far.

I won't mind if they drop Stay next tour.
  3. Stay! Although I have a big soft spot for Daddy's Gonna Pay due to having grown watching the Sydney broadcast
  4. It is a really hard question ....

I love Zooropa , Numb , Lemon, Daddy , Wanderer....

My vote is to Lemon
  5. she wore Lemon to colour in the cold grey night
  6. Zooropa! I saw a show with Even Better, The Fly, One, Streets and UV and Zooropa stood head and shoulders as the shows most "WOW" and "OMG" moment. Especially since mid-song two casual fans I went with started asking and flipping out over what song it was felt strangely proud of that song by the end of the performance.

7. how epic was that performance, one of my favourite live moments its funny when the money shoots out and Adam shits himself
  8. Very hard to choose since i love every song on that album, went with Lemon though, I'm a sucker for Bono's falsetto.
  9. Hard to choose between Lemon, Numb, Dirty Day, The First Time and Daddy's Gonna Pay.

I'll go Daddy's Gonna Pay followed by Lemon - two of my absolute favourite songs.
  10. Stay has never sounded better than the album version, but I do like the Elevation renditions. ZooTV wasn't bad either.

But nothing really tops Zooropa either. Having heard Stay 2x live and Zooropa once, I have to say my vote goes to Zooropa.

Numb is a monumental song too but it just never really blew me away on any bootlegs.
  11. Zooropa for sure!
  12. It's gotta be this song. After all, it is one of the greatest live performances U2 have ever done (IMO):