1. I Vote Stay but Dirty day is indeed awsome live!!!
  2. Ahh crap i just realised we were voting for best LIVE track, not best studio track. I'd change my vote from Lemon to Daddy's Gonna Pay now.

Also, most people think that U2 have 2 masterpiece albums (JT and AB), but im starting to think that Zooropa was their 3rd.
  3. Originally posted by Andrew_C:Ahh crap i just realised we were voting for best LIVE track, not best studio track. I'd change my vote from Lemon to Daddy's Gonna Pay now.

Also, most people think that U2 have 2 masterpiece albums (JT and AB), but im starting to think that Zooropa was their 3rd.

Lol brb vomiting
  4. Not as the third masterpiece, no.

For me, that would go to All That You Can't Leave Behind or The Unforgettable Fire or War or Boy even, ahead of Zooropa. For me, Zooropa would only beat October and HTDAAB, maybe R&H and NLOTH too.
  5. It was a tough choice between "Stay" and "The First Time." But I picked "Stay."

I'm kinda shocked that "The First Time" is practically at the bottom. The hell's wrong with people?!?!?!?!
  6. Originally posted by KleWdSide:It was a tough choice between "Stay" and "The First Time." But I picked "Stay."

I'm kinda shocked that "The First Time" is practically at the bottom. The hell's wrong with people?!?!?!?!

I love First time , but there are a lot to vote ...it is a hard decision!!
  7. Lemon.
    It just makes you want to sing falesto and break any vocal chords you had left