1. Can't tell if this is actually good, or if I just am happy to hear them again!!! ACTUAL PROOF THEY ARE IN A STUDIO OMG
  2. ^ +1 to the unability to tell if it's really good or just bias due to the lack of material haha

3. Meanwhile, Adam seems to be going for the Anderson Cooper look....hahaha
  4. I love Adam's look! He looks amazing.

I don't like Bono's haircut this time.

I love that we have a new U2 song, even though it's a cover. It's a joy watching a performance of them again after so long.
  5. Originally posted by MacStripey:this is the best I've heard and seen in a long long time.... rhey sound so good, I wanna fall in love again.......great..... and good-looking as well *fangirl moment*...excuse me, but I just wanna sit here for hours abd adore Bono's short hair....

all is perfect. bring on the album and go on tour

thanks a million for posting this, really made my day

Said everything I was gonna say, except Bono's short hair. Still, couldn't say it better..
  6. Any word as to why the boys didn't do this live at the event instead of pre-recording this and sending in the video just?
  7. Bono had to rescue Africa instead! Obvious, isn't it!?
  8. Couldn't agree more with Gerry that Edge sounds too U2ey, would've liked to see him do something to change the cover up a bit.
  9. They look the same as they did at the start of the whole 'horizon' origins. mmmmmmmmmm sure U2 always used to come back with a different kinda look/sound. Maybe not this time. Nice song though
  10. I don't mind that they've settled in. Apart from a few things they've looked generally the same since the Elevation period, maybe after dressing weird for Popmart they started dressing how they normally would as Rock Stars, and that's what we've been seeing since. I wouldn't be surprised to see them change it up a BIT again once they start touring though, at least I hope so.

As long as the music is good it's irrelevant anyway, right?
  11. It's irrelevant whether the music is good or crap
  12. Amazing voice, Bono!