1. congrats! we didn't have good team like on last olympics in Vancouver, where we took bronze. Today 8th
  2. Woman 1500 meter iceskating,

1, 2, 3, (4) AGAIN!

2nd OVERALL
  3. Crazy indeed, still we should be able to get 3 more gold medals with the men's 10KM and the females 5KM and both team persuits.
  4. Norwegians wont compete for the 10 km, they want to focus on the team persuit. Can think of only 2 non-dutch competers which can go for the podium on the 10 km.
  5. Originally posted by Risto:Crazy indeed, still we should be able to get 3 more gold medals with the men's 10KM and the females 5KM and both team persuits.

on 5km there is still Sablikova... And I hope she will win

but no doubt speed skating is almost dutch cup lol
  6. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]

on 5km there is still Sablikova... And I hope she will win

but no doubt speed skating is almost dutch cup lol

Yeah Sablikova is a favourit as well but there will be at least a medal on the 5k for us Dutchies

7. that's 99% safe...
  8. Another biathlon medal for Czech! Soukalova after two 4th places silver today in mass start!

9. And another! Moravec bronze in mens mass start -again biathlon
  10. I've been following the Olympics so closely that it's been keeping my time away from anything else! Of course, I paused to revel in the hype of U2's performance on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon.
  11. Nordic podium in the women's team sprint. Norway first, Finland second and Sweden beat Germany with a great finish to finish third.
  12. Silver and Gold!!!
    silver in (again) biathlon - mix relay
    GOLD SABLIKOVA speed skating 5km!!! (and of course other medals go to netherladns - who else? lol)