1. I think you're referring to an interview for Mexican T.V., but they asked them about openers, not closers, and Bono said that Invisible would be a good choice. Let me find the link.
  2. Larry said he thought Invisible would be a great closer and Bono looked at him with a huge "WTF?" stare asking him again "Invisible?"
  3. Or at least that's how I remember it...
  4. Originally posted by Bloodraven:Larry said he thought Invisible would be a great closer and Bono looked at him with a huge "WTF?" stare asking him again "Invisible?"
    *opener

Song For Someone was mentioned as a possible closer (which is terrible)
  5. oh... I remember Larry suggesting something rather stupid for the closer and Bono giving him that WTF?! look... so I guess it was Larry suggesting Song For Someone, right? (I mixed them up)...
  6. Originally posted by Bloodraven:[..]
    oh... I remember Larry suggesting something rather stupid for the closer and Bono giving him that WTF?! look... so I guess it was Larry suggesting Song For Someone, right? (I mixed them up)...
    Why would it be so terrible? (I'm also not saying it's great...)
  7. Honestly in my opinion their only good closers ever were 40, Walk On, and Love is Blindness/Can't Help Falling in Love, and that's mainly because it fit with Macphisto's character.
  8. Not even Kite during Vertigo?
  9. hahaha i like it as closer

and not Invisible to close for sure. I think it could be opening a show
  10. Is there any particular reason why they have a xylophone / musical triangle turned up so loud in the mix in live performances of this song? Takes away from it so much for me. Still my favourite new song.
  11. I think Larry's drums are a bit too sharp, but I like the rough vibe it gives off that way.