1. We all agree here that we need a new header-image of U2start (the one with the several Bono's in it). We need more of a common image with more attention to the band instead of Bono.

So, I need photos/pictures to use! I can send them to the designer of the header and she'll create a new one for us (I hope ). If you have or know a great image of a band that fits U2start or would look great in a header, post them in this topic.

Thanks!
  2. Hey Remy, are you changing all the global aspect of U2Start? I think red-and-grey is really great! Though a radical change would be fantastic, very cool.
    Keep us informed!
  3. Originally posted by LikeASongHey Remy, are you changing all the global aspect of U2Start? I think red-and-grey is really great! Though a radical change would be fantastic, very cool.
    Keep us informed!

Currently the plan is to keep the red-and-grey, I like it this way
    Can you post photos as links and not as images? It stretches the layout too far

4. yeah, i think those two + a current photo of them all put together with a U2start logo would be sick
  5. Great site! Never knew it excisted, I always was looking for good quality photos..this site has them. Thnx!
  6. Actually I like the Zoo one (blue) with the text on it.

Quite awesome if you have the Clarendon (HTDAAB) font. Email me if you don't have it.

drew.zs1@gmail.com
  7. Originally posted by Remy
    Currently the plan is to keep the red-and-grey, I like it this way
    Can you post photos as links and not as images? It stretches the layout too far

Yeah of course I can, sorry for being late! I haven't joined the forum since yesterday morning, so I didn't read your request!

Originally posted by AAV711[..]

yeah, i think those two + a current photo of them all put together with a U2start logo would be sick

No! I didnt mean put them TOGETHER, I meant ONE of them!
    I think the Zoo Tv blue would be great with the vertigo font, as said derwhiggins. Well, you decide

See ya'