1. Maybe Watchtower would be nice...

2. We should make a betting pool for people to predict the number of times Happy Birthday and Rain appear during the tour.
  3. Originally posted by ahn1991:[..]

We should make a betting pool for people to predict the number of times Happy Birthday and Rain appear during the tour.
    More times than half of their most brilliant songs combined.
  4. With Bono now not able to play guitar, why not bring back the ol' "anybody wanna play my guitar" bit?

I'm not sure when the last time they had someone come onstage from the audience and perform with them, but how cool would that be?
  5. Originally posted by stj0691:With Bono now not able to play guitar, why not bring back the ol' "anybody wanna play my guitar" bit?

I'm not sure when the last time they had someone come onstage from the audience and perform with them, but how cool would that be?
    Elevation Tour I believe
  6. I remember 360 Berlin 2009-07-18 a couple of guys joined the band for Angel of Harlem. Also, in one of the last 360 concerts at Nashville, a blind man joined the band to close the show with a very special rendition of All I Want Is You.
  7. Actually, with the tour being indoors, we might not hear Rain quite as much. But everyone knows that it's not a tour without copious amounts of Happy Birthday.
  8. 1 or 2 covers would be nice to hear.

All along the watchtower. The Hurricane.
    And a full Suspicious Minds after Angel of Harlem with horns would be welcome
  9. I think if it's indoors, Rain won't be so actual...
  10. i hope they tour around twice instead with the second tour being songs of experience, cant get enough of u2 and listening to the shows on the net would be a blast and there would be no coming down from the first tour
    i most welcome that, even though things would be megarly tight for us
    the show would be worthit,
    i would do it for u2 if they were my fans..
  11. drop
    elevation
    walk on
    breath

add
    hawkmoon 269
    mercy
    so cruel
  12. As said above, Rain would be quite ridiculous
    Suspicious Minds and Word on a Wing are interesting though.
    I doubt if they can give Watchtower the same energy as during Lovetown.

I see them perform an occasional Ramones or Beach Boys cover this tour. Or The Radiators from Space.