1. I think they should drop some of their old warhorses for their modern incarnations.

SBS/NYD --> This Is Where You Can Reach Me Now/Raise By Wolves/Cedarwood Road
    WOWY --> Song for Someone

They should also be dropping Stuck (at least acoustically)

I'd be open for them to give Pop another chance, mainly Please, Mofo, Discotheque, and Gone. Considering that HTDAAB is SOI's musical and thematic predecessor, I think they should bring back nearly all the songs from that album.
  2. Yesterday while listening to Raised By Wolves I had this crazy thought that they could mash-up that with Please. "Please, get up off your knees/Raised by wolves/stronger than fear/"
  3. Originally posted by ahn1991:Considering that HTDAAB is SOI's musical and thematic predecessor, I think they should bring back nearly all the songs from that album.

God forbid
  4. I would be genuinely surprised if they do not bring back SYCMIOYO since they now have a song about Bono's mother.

But specifically I think they should bring back SYCMIOYO, Miracle Drug, Love and Peace, and Original of the Species. Vertigo and COBL are great, but not 100% necessary (but I bet Vertigo will stay since it's one of the few songs that actually sounds like Rock), and the rest of them probably wouldn't fit with the theme, assuming this is a tour centered around SOI as an album.

I said "nearly all the songs" but I guess I really want to hear just 4 of them. Besides, if they are bringing an entire orchestra with them, they might as well do Original Of The Species the way they wanted to in the first place.
  5. An orchestra... U2 goes classic. Intro of Gladiator.
  6. What about arctic researchers riding narwhals?
  7. I had to look up what narwhals were (it's not my language you know), so no. Majestic creatures though. I wanna see them mate with a pug one day.
  8. you can drop all songs that require Bono to play guitar. I know bad joke ; )~
  9. I just realised this: U2 playing indoors. Means: The Fly Elevation Tour style.

Hearing this version live would mean the world to me