1. SOI>SOE for sure
  2. Y’all got that right.
  3. I still prefer SOI a little more, but lately, I really feel SOE growing on me. I'm starting to appreciate the songs as letters & from Bono's perspective:
    "A LOT OF THEM [songs] I APPROACHED WITH A SENSE THAT I MIGHT NOT BE AROUND TO HEAR
    THEM ON THE RADIO OR IN THE STREAM OF THINGS"
  4. This albums starting to grow on me. I always liked it (I mean I like every U2 album) but I’m starting to
    Appreciate it more. But I do feel like SOE is a lot better that’s just me though.
  5. since the day they released. till nowadays, to me is a great rock album.
  6. I like SOE slightly more but liked the I+E tour than E+I. 2014-2018 will go down as one of my favourite U2 periods, maybe just behind 87-93.
  7. I listen to this album a lot along with SOE. I love it.
  8. me too... just omitting some songs from both, overal I listen to about 17 songs from both albums as one extended album regularly...
  9. They've certainly done very good work on SOI and SOE, I'm glad that after 40 years they're still giving us so much music.

SoI&E is an amazing double album
  10. Originally posted by Sev00:They've certainly done very good work on SOI and SOE, I'm glad that after 40 years they're still giving us so much music.

SoI&E is an amazing double album
    Agreed.