1. Great job, very nice cover - thanks!! Reminds me of Please (2001), both musically and lyrically, of course. Well done!!!
  2. Originally posted by JuJuman:Great job, very nice cover - thanks!! Reminds me of Please (2001), both musically and lyrically, of course. Well done!!!

I was tempted to snippet Please and Love Is Blindness - both of them fit it so well... But it has enough pain in it as it is
  3. It is very very war in its sound. There is a song on either War or October with a similar piano part to the piano part in this. I just can't remember what...
  4. the first few seconds of Like A Song that's it!!!!
  5. No wonder why I adore it huh They're both in the key of Eb minor, so it might help to the ressemblance you're noticing. Also the "war sound" was something to be expected within a song that talks about the biggest bombings in the history of the Irish Troubles...
  6. Great job Sergio !
  7. Thanks again
  8. The chorus sounds so flat and boring, kinda ruins the whole song.
    The verses are something from War or something! Awesome
  9. Reminds me of Talk Talk, I love it.
  10. One of the best few songs on the album. Classic.

11. Agreed. Sounds really promising and the "I don't believe anymore" is haunting. But the chorus blows it. Especially repeating it again "We were raised by wolves".
    + I doubt he can reach those notes live everytime.
  12. I love the lyrics, tells a story but the music isn't really fitting or something.