1. Raised by Wolves is one of the first songs of SOI who hits me.

It has the potential for a great stadium rock song.

I close my eyes, half way the setlist, ths song starts slowly, the volume of the band scales down, sssssssst and then full power with the audience. RAISED BY WOLVES.
  2. I find the "Raised by wolves" line very difficult to sing loudly. Especially the "Raised".

3. Because it IS hard to sing. On the regular album version, Bono's voice is treated digitally I'm sure. He does it differently on the acoustic sessions - less passionally, more melodically.
  4. Phew, I thought it was me.
  5. Good to know these two are their favourites...means they'll probably play them live eventually
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

Because it IS hard to sing. On the regular album version, Bono's voice is treated digitally I'm sure. He does it differently on the acoustic sessions - less passionally, more melodically.

yes in the liner notes it says 'vocal effects by declan gaffney'
  7. His voice was definitely treated to sound more 'hip' (the raised part) I dont like it
  8. I really love The Edge on this track, his guitar parts are haunting. I really hope he will play the piano parts on guitar too, because it will make it sound more urgent...wonder why did not do that on the record
  9. ^ Agree! This might be Edge's best guitar work since...
  10. Larry's drumming is very powerful on this song too. The bass drum gets a big kicking!
  11. Raised by Wolves is, for now, my favorite song on the album!
  12. Indeed also one of my favorites of SOI.