1. For the record: all my replies to Hole were part of answering JuJuman's request:

Originally posted by JuJuman:[..]
    I also agree about the odd position; to me the track listing feels somewhat botched after Little Things, or Landlady.

What is the alternate track listing with Blackout first? I'd like to try it, too, thanks!
    And, yes, JuJuman is also a unique user with no multiple account as far as I can tell

2. Koos, if you don't mind, we want to discuss SOE in this thread.
  3. --
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:
    Who is still listening to SOE on a regular basis 4½ months after it came out?
    [image]
  5. Me!!! And its great!
  6. Me.
  7. I don't listen anymore but I still love it, I'm not on U2 mode on the last days, being listening to some stuff that I don't really know like Genesis, Phil Collins, Peter Gabriel, Judas Priest....
  8. I'm not listening to it lately not because i don't Like it but just because i buy so much stuff monthly that i have to give "Space" to other music....stuff Like the new Simple Minds or some old stuff Like The Jam Kiss Nick Cave some metal stuff Like Metal Church Exodus Death Angel and more.....also i'm into some old soundtracks Like Godspell or Mary Poppins...wizard of Oz...The sound of music...
  9. Me