1. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]
    I thought it was either here https://u2start.com/topic/11231/ where Sergio has Blackout right after LIAWHL,
    or here https://u2start.com/topic/11277/ where haruka_vox has a running order that starts with The Blackout.

I really can't remember or find who suggested to start with The Blackout and end with LIAWHL, but the track order I have on my iPod is this:

The Blackout
    You're The Best Thing About Me
    Love Is Bigger Than Anything In Its Way
    Book Of Your Heart
    Get Out Of Your Own way
    American Soul
    Summer Of Love
    Red Flag Day
    The Showman (Little More Better)
    Landlady
    Lights Of Home*
    Ordinary Love (Extraordinary Mix)
    13 (There Is A Light)
    The Little Things That Give You Away
    Love Is All We Have Left
    +
    You're The Best Thing About Me (U2 vs Kygo)
    The Blackout (Jacknife Lee Remix)

*I prefer the St Peter's String Version
    I’m the one. Glad you like it as well!
  2. Sorry I forgot it was you. Do you remember where you posted this?
  3. It's not negativety. But to me it doesn't matter whether they shake the tracklist of SOE or not. Too many weak songs. I'm sorry.
  4. Still holds up
  5. Originally posted by TheShowman:It's not negativety. But to me it doesn't matter whether they shake the tracklist of SOE or not. Too many weak songs. I'm sorry.
    Bit of both.
  6. Don't push it Koos. This kind of comment leads to nowhere and is just sucking out the life and joy of this thread.

And let me remind you all that U2START's main purpose in life (and motto!) is "SHARE THE PASSION"

Perfectly alright if you don't like the album, but don't get in the way of everyone who does LOVE the SOE album
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:Honest question:

It's March 14th. Who is still listening to SOE on a regular basis 4½ months after it came out?
    If you do, you do it in full or hand-picking certain songs? If you don't, why and since when?

I've read this post. I'm sorry Joyce.
  8. That's alright. But you don't have to go with "Moderator Sergio wants an honest opinion" if someone replies "a bit of both."

You have given your opinion and motivation. Perfect

(and it looks like KieranU2 sort of agrees with you...so there you go!)
  9. And I've already said the quality of the tracks of both SOI and SOE are decent. They don't belong to my favorite albums. It was because of the reply of justinpushplay. But nevermind.

10. This reply. I don't know why people react that way. It's not fair