1. I didn't really liked this album when it came out, but recently it started to listen to it again and it really grew on me. It's a really good album!
  2. That's exactly what I told everyone I gave copies to. I had a bunch of extra copies (thanks Ticketmaster). I told them, give it some time, it really does grow on you. Every listen gets a little more better.
  3. Yes that it’s true. Give it a while and than you will love it
  4. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:I didn't really liked this album when it came out, but recently it started to listen to it again and it really grew on me. It's a really good album!
    same.
  5. I pretty much liked it from the beginning but I listened to it start to finish on Saturday for the first time in a while and was surprised how some time away really freshened it up!
  6. A great album indeed. I always listen to the St Peter's version of LOH and to the acoustic version of best thing. The sequencing is probably still not ideal, but it is also hard to come up with an alternative. AS only truly weak point of the album IMHO.
  7. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:I didn't really liked this album when it came out, but recently it started to listen to it again and it really grew on me. It's a really good album!
    I’ve listened to it a few times since the tour hit Europe so that I can familiarise myself with some of the songs. Some of them have grown on me a little bit. There’s some I still have to skip though.
  8. I’m a bit mixed in that certain songs have grown on me a little while some I rate worse now. American Soul was ok to listen to on the tour but really on reflection it’s not a good u2 song imo, showman also has fallen into this category, 2 songs I could really do without. Best thing I’m not that keen on the album version now but I think that’s because I quite like the tour version. Now that I’m used to LIAWHL I’m not really seeing it as the cool experimental piece of work I initially thought it was and although I think it’s still decent I wouldn’t say it’s any better than that. 13 has really grown on me so that’s went up in my estimations and I’d probably rate the blackout half a notch higher now, the rest are probably around about the same which is a good thing in terms of having a favourable view of the album. Overall just a slight bit down on what I initially thought but nothing drastic.
  9. Agreed. I loved it pretty much from the get-go, but of course there exists the honeymoon period. I listened to it in its entirety again the other day (for the first time in months) and it really is pretty damn great.

I still say that they should've gone with the Kygo version of The Best Thing both as the first single and as the version on the album. If nothing else just because it uses that bridge guitar part in the chorus to fucking great effect.
  10. I fucking love this record, when it came out I just liked, but every single song grew on me and they are amazing
  11. after almost a year I still play this record almost daily and loving every second of it.