1. The best final trio of songs since Achtung
  2. Baby Tonight and Troubles are decent but never took to Reach Me Now.
  3. Their best record since Pop ! (And so was Songs of Innocence by the way)
  4. Still really enjoy this album. Little Things is a great song.
  5. I'd say since Pop ...

...but I'd also maybe even extend that from "final trio" to "last five songs" (starting with Little Things onward to the end).
  6. Went to play this on Spotify and was fascinated to see the play counts for different songs. For example, You're The Best Thing has 54.5M putting it well ahead of Get Out of Your Own Way on 33.4M while Little Things runs a distant last with only 8.3M, way behind The Showman on 11.8M.
  7. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:Went to play this on Spotify and was fascinated to see the play counts for different songs. For example, You're The Best Thing has 54.5M putting it well ahead of Get Out of Your Own Way on 33.4M while Little Things runs a distant last with only 8.3M, way behind The Showman on 11.8M.

None of that surprised me until the very last bit (The Showman?? WTF). So I went and checked it myself..... Super surprised that Little Things is the least listened song on the album Well behind the rest and even behind Book Of Your Heart. Incredible stats.

8. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

None of that surprised me until the very last bit (The Showman?? WTF). So I went and checked it myself..... Super surprised that Little Things is the least listened song on the album Well behind the rest and even behind Book Of Your Heart. Incredible stats.

[image]
    Actually it's not. The Spotiy Single (live version with What's Going On) has also 8 or 9 million listenings
  9. Book of Your Heart isn't that great. The solo is great though.
  10. even me as a fan, TLTTGYA its the least song i listen to. even the lyrics being one their best, isn't a song that give anything new (instrumentaly) i think that a averager listener feels the same