1. There is no immuninati. Or least I believe there is not. If there is, it's secret. I googled it one time, and it made less sense than leaving "Mercy" off of an album.
  2. Of course, I was joking about that.
  3. Hahaha I really enjoyed this, especially "wanker" and "where is my two by four?!" ...had not seen it before.

And ffs, wth is going on in those comments?! People are pissed because they believe not only that Illiminati definitely exists, but that these guys are actually in the Illuminati and have made this video to make fun of people who have "found the truth" about them
  4. I know... When it came out, everyone was complaining that they're laughing with a serious topic. Those are the same people who otherwise say "My god, all this serious complaining...". Haters gonna hate
  5. Well... the song just made his debut tonight... and sounds really good... Bono sangs too early on bridge, but ok for live debut
  6. Seems like a really mello crowd,,,,,
  7. Trust me, the video must not do the crowd justice (don't need to watch it cuz I was just THERE!)

The crowd were insane here tonight. Nothing but U2 fans happy to hear and sing along to every song, maybe apart from this lesser known one.