1. I think Denver 1 or 2 was the best with Bono's very-very strong vocals and it was really amazing!
  2. Indeed, I like denver2 also and again a good recording.
    La5 has many talk on the recordings. Listen to both available here. But the best setlist.
  3. Definitely think Montreal 2 had the best setlist.

But I may be biased
  4. Slane Castle 2001
    Sorry i'm joking......Montreal 2
  5. I go a week-end in the mountains, and U2 play Lucifer's Hand! I should go climbing more often, then
  6. Best audio: LA 2, Bedoc recording. Best performance and good audio Denver 2, Big girl remaster.
  7. LA4 & 5 were both phenomenal. Denver2 has been great. I haven't gotten any of the PHX shows yet, and am just downloading Montreal3 right now.

Very excited for Boston 2 & 4, as I'll be at both. Sadly, I don't have any recording equipment and no cash left after buying tickets to buy any

Thank you all to those who have uploaded shows so far, I am eternally grateful to you
  8. Originally posted by pllsaph:LA4 & 5 were both phenomenal. Denver2 has been great. I haven't gotten any of the PHX shows yet, and am just downloading Montreal3 right now.

Very excited for Boston 2 & 4, as I'll be at both. Sadly, I don't have any recording equipment and no cash left after buying tickets to buy any

Thank you all to those who have uploaded shows so far, I am eternally grateful to you
    You can always borrow some taping gear from a friend or a taper. It's pretty common
  9. my favorites are Vancouver #2, Phoenix #1 and LA #5
  10. My favourites have been Vancouver 2, LA 5, and Montreal 2. But I'm basing that purely off listening live. Vancouver 1 was fun because we had absolutely no idea what to expect.
  11. Hands down Montreal 2. Super setlist, crazy loud crowd. The crowd singing to One. This clip says it all.