1. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

it oes make for very very interesting reading. The whole JFK and moon landing theories are pretty cool

What??
  2. Originally posted by easports43[..]

What??

the conspiracy theories that there was 2 shooters that killed JFK and the conspiracy theories that say that man has never been on the moon. They are like the most well known conspiracy theories
  3. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

the conspiracy theories that there was 2 shooters that killed JFK and the conspiracy theories that say that man has never been on the moon. They are like the most well known conspiracy theories

Oh. I thought you were talking about one whole theory! Now I know what you're talking about. I thought "What the crap does a guy on the moon have to do with JFK's assassination."
  4. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Oh. I thought you were talking about one whole theory! Now I know what you're talking about. I thought "What the crap does a guy on the moon have to do with JFK's assassination."

i'm sure some conspiracy theorists could make something up to link the 2. (bit off topic here)
  5. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

i'm sure some conspiracy theorists could make something up to link the 2. (bit off topic here)

Yeah I'm sure they could. Some of those conspiracy theorists are complete lunatics!
  6. just want to say that one thing that really shocked me was the capturing and beheading of western people like ken bigley. I know that people can be evil but this just shocked me a hell of a lot. Respect to their family and friends who had to go through all that agony and waiting.
  7. Originally posted by Angel_or_Deviljust want to say that one thing that really shocked me was the capturing and beheading of western people like ken bigley. I know that people can be evil but this just shocked me hell of a lot. Respect to their family and friends who had to go through all that agony and waiting.

that is just inhumane. And for videos of these murders to be released and passed around is shocking. I've seen the videos and it is just sickening. How one person can do that to another.
  8. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

that is just inhumane. And for videos of these murders to be released and passed around is shocking. I've seen the videos and it is just sickening. How one person can do that to another.

Yes. Indeed it is sickening. Anybody seen the Sadaam one? One of my friends saw it before it got pulled off youtube. I think it's interesting that there hasn't been any POWs lately. It seems like there used to be a new kidnapping every single day.
  9. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Yes. Indeed it is sickening. Anybody seen the Sadaam one? One of my friends saw it before it got pulled off youtube. I think it's interesting that there hasn't been any POWs lately. It seems like there used to be a new kidnapping every single day.

there could be many still happening but it only seems to get wide spread media coverage if it's a western journalist or something. God knows how many have perished
  10. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

What a crazy world

Like my mom said: What happens if the guy wins?