1. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Like my mom said: What happens if the guy wins?

then the big man upstairs will speed up global warming
  2. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

then the big man upstairs will speed up global warming

haha. I wonder who the Defense Attorney is?
  3. Chambers said, "Thus anybody can file a lawsuit against anybody-- even God."

But God isn't a body!! ( we are led to believe) the world's gone mad.
    Has anyone seen that film with Billy Conolly and his attempt to sue god? I haven't but perhaps senetors have seen it and that gave them the idea. Was conolly successful?
  4. Originally posted by Angel_or_DevilChambers said, "Thus anybody can file a lawsuit against anybody-- even God."

But God isn't a body!! the world's gone mad.

I know! That's exactly what I thought! Have you heard about the judge that sued a dry-cleaners for 67 Million dollars just for losing his pants!
  5. Lol yes I heared about that. He is gonna get mocked for that- how petty can you get?

the judge must be a fool $67m for some trousers, I would have laughed him out of court after charging him for wasting authorities time.

6. There was a guy in Russia who tried this. The case got thrown out because God doesn't have an address and isn't subject to the law.

I'm not even kidding. Those were the reasons given
  7. Originally posted by Angel_or_DevilLol yes I heared about that. He is gonna get mocked for that- how petty can you get?

the judge must be a fool $67m for some trousers, I would have laughed him out of court after charging him for wasting authorities time.

Check this out:

My favorite late-night comedian talking about frivolous lawsuits. http://youtube.com/watch?v=ApUXmN2Abfk
  8. Wow...am I late or is this thread growing too fast?!
    Let's see: About the war in Iraq...of course something had to be done about Saddam Hussein, he hurt his people and his neighbors. But that's not reason enough for the US to start a war in there...I mean the US isn't the "World Police" (as shown very well in Team America ) and shouldn't turn to that, going to other countries to fix their internal problems. But well, the initial reason for their attack was that they considered it a threat against themselves :-\ ... and let's face it, the killing in Iraq hasn't been fixed...it's probably more now than when Saddam ruled.

About 9-11: Each year on 911 they show a different movie here in TV explaining different theories to prove that the US government itself made it happen!

About the lawsuit...wow!
  9. Originally posted by Ali709Wow...am I late or is this thread growing too fast?!
    Let's see: About the war in Iraq...of course something had to be done about Saddam Hussein, he hurt his people and his neighbors. But that's not reason enough for the US to start a war in there...I mean the US isn't the "World Police" (as shown very well in Team America ) and shouldn't turn to that, going to other countries to fix their internal problems. But well, the initial reason for their attack was that they considered it a threat against themselves :-\ ... and let's face it, the killing in Iraq hasn't been fixed...it's probably more now than when Saddam ruled.

About 9-11: Each year on 911 they show a different movie here in TV explaining different theories to prove that the US government itself made it happen!

About the lawsuit...wow!

All the problems in this world and that judge sued over missing pants. Pathetic isn't it?
  10. Originally posted by easports43[..]

All the problems in this world and that judge sued over missing pants. Pathetic isn't it?

too pathetic :-\

11. hello everyone!! little late, but I wanted to share this pic with everyone.
    this is my most sincere opinion about Irak. I'm totally against Hussein and I think he deserved what he got, but was it worth generating a civil war??? no way!!
  12. Any of you remember Somalia? Now its like that every day in Iraq.