1. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

I don't understand why this isn't how criminals are dealt with. A bed and four stone walls. That should be it

Good point. In my mind it depends on the case. There are some cases here in Indiana that are so gruesome, even if you are against the death penalty, it would make you think. But with most cases it's just they should just rot.
  2. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Good point. In my mind it depends on the case. There are some cases here in Indiana that are so gruesome, even if you are against the death penalty, it would make you think. But with most cases it's just they should just rot.

theres some things that you here on the news or something and you think 'just give me an iron bar and 5 minutes alone with that bastardl. That ought to do it
  3. Originally posted by easports43(...)here in Indiana, only Lethal Injection is legal. So I also think that the way the are executed is almost too humane, because after a certain point there is no pain
    This is absolutely false. In the first injection, the prisoner is given a special muscle-deactivator and relaxer in order to keep their faces sane and quiet. The second injection is the poison, which would carry the prisoner into a indescriptible pain and face-shouting expressions if they hadn't been given the 1st injection. So the pain is absolutely horrible, but the spectators don't know it.
  4. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

theres some things that you here on the news or something and you think 'just give me an iron bar and 5 minutes alone with that bastardl. That ought to do it

Exactly. Like I said, some of the cases here in Indiana are just awful. I notice it more on the local news than on national news. Some cases are still unsolved.
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]This is absolutely false. In the first injection, the prisoner is given a special muscle-deactivator and relaxer in order to keep their faces sane and quiet. The second injection is the poison, which would carry the prisoner into a indescriptible pain and face-shouting expressions if they hadn't been given the 1st injection. So the pain is absolutely horrible, but the spectators don't know it.

I had looked that up, and there are contradicting sides to that. I've heard both. I guess I was just naive and believed that it wasn't painful. Thanks for setting me straight.
  6. Originally posted by easports43I had looked that up, and there are contradicting sides to that. I've heard both. I guess I was just naive and believed that it wasn't painful. Thanks for setting me straight.
    Orite.
  7. as I said before,
    I support death penalty only in extreme cases for example murder, sexual abuse / rape, genocide, i think thats about it...
    I support it because I think thats the only answer to the problem... the issue is to be a 100% that the convicted is guilty. there's no place for grey, I believe it has to be black or white, in the terms of definition not race.
    I believe that kind of people don't deserve to live...
    I have to tell you also, that a very close family member was raped, and sincerely I can't figure out what goes on inside the head of that kind of animal, but what I know is that once they started doing it they can't stop doing it over and over again, so for me, they don't have a place in this world.
    I'm sorry if anyone feels disappointed with my point of view, if you are I will only say that in order to really know what it is to be a victim you have to be one or it has to happen to someone very close to you... and only then I believe you can understand what I'm saying. And from the bottom of my heart I really don't wish it to anyone....
    For the victims of rape, sexual assault, etc... the feeling they have after is that they have died and that they are dirty and it is something that you have to learn to live with for the rest of your life. Only love, hope, optimism, and all those kind of things can get you through such a painfull time...
    but let me tell you, it never goes away.

this is why I totally support death penalty, because when a rape hapens the victim dies at that moment, and only a few are able to be born again and go on.....
  8. Originally posted by JohnnyVOXX
    I have to tell you also, that a very close family member was raped, and sincerely I can't figure out what goes on inside the head of that kind of animal, but what I know is that once they started doing it they can't stop doing it over and over again, so for me, they don't have a place in this world.
    I'm sorry if anyone feels disappointed with my point of view, if you are I will only say that in order to really know what it is to be a victim you have to be one or it has to happen to someone very close to you... and only then I believe you can understand what I'm saying. And from the bottom of my heart I really don't wish it to anyone....
    For the victims of rape, sexual assault, etc... the feeling they have after is that they have died and that they are dirty and it is something that you have to learn to live with for the rest of your life. Only love, hope, optimism, and all those kind of things can get you through such a painfull time...
    but let me tell you, it never goes away.

this is why I totally support death penalty, because when a rape hapens the victim dies at that moment, and only a few are able to be born again and go on.....

It will take a brave man to argue against you and I am not that man. I am 100% with you there. If a guy rapes a girl then cut of his you know what and feed it to him. Rape is just an unbearable thing that I can't understand. You can pay for sex pretty much anywhere, why ruin an innocent girls life? not to mention her families life

9. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

It will take a brave man to argue against you and I am not that man. I am 100% with you there. If a guy rapes a girl then cut of his you know what and feed it to him. Rape is just an unbearable thing that I can't understand. You can pay for sex pretty much anywhere, why ruin an innocent girls life? not to mention her families life

I agree 100%. That is why like I said, it depends on the case. If it involves Rape, or children, along with murder, they don't deserve to live. In fact I'm surprised Rapists aren't executed here. Ridiculous.
  10. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

Thanks for the support, but let's not indivudualize the victim of rape, it`s true that most of the cases the victim is female, but there also is a big number on male victims, usually kids... becouse it is more difficult as a grown man, and is even harder for that grown victim to file charges.... society works that way, sadly.. so those cases don't get to be part of statistics...
    I kind of know all of this, becouse of the events that happened with my family.......
  11. Originally posted by JohnnyVOXX[..]

Thanks for the support, but let's not indivudualize the victim of rape, it`s true that most of the cases the victim is female, but there also is a big number on male victims, usually kids... becouse it is more difficult as a grown man, and is even harder for that grown victim to file charges.... society works that way, sadly.. so those cases don't get to be part of statistics...
    I kind of know all of this, becouse of the events that happened with my family.......

Sorry to hear your family has had to go through this. It's possibly even worse than murder in my mind.
  12. Originally posted by LikeASongWhat do you think about Death Penalty?

Simply, an eye for an eye.