1. Love: The "Swoosh" in "If God will send his Angels (actually an extremely pitched down cymbal)

Hate: The Drum Machine in "Beautiful Day"

Alex

2. Love: The way ATYCLB/Elevation tour is branded (font, colours logos, posters etc), its just so smart and cool that it sets a great image for the whole tour
    Hate: The ringing noise at the end of The Wanderer
  3. Love: "What is soul? Love me, give me soul"

Hate: Their disrespect for Pop.
  4. Love: That one-second shot in the Slane DVD during New Year's Day at the bridge, right after Bono says "It's Jason McAteer!" and throws his arm up and a splash of water flies by the camera.

Hate: The majority of covers they did live during the Joshua Tree tour (People Get Ready, C'Mon Everybody, etc.)
  5. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:

Hate: Adam's style on the 360 Tour. Thought he looked awesome on the Vertigo Tour, and even a little bit more "chill" on Elevation, but I don't know what the hell he's doing these days.

Style-wise:

Love: Elevation/semi-long hair Bono

Hate 360/super-short hair Bono
  6. Love: The intro of Where The Streets Have No Name. It's always magic!

Hate: The "promises" Bono does about the albums

7. Originally posted by Hans23:Love: The way ATYCLB/Elevation tour is branded (font, colours logos, posters etc), its just so smart and cool that it sets a great image for the whole tour
    Hate: The ringing noise at the end of The Wanderer

Could not agree with the entirety of this post any more.
  8. I'm sure I could come up with new love/hates each week....Here's this weeks:

LOVE - That they brought back Ultraviolet & Unforgettable Fire on this tour.

HATE - That they haven't played A Sort of Homecoming in almost 9 years.

I made it a point last year to avoid any setlists or the forums here because I wanted to be surprised for my first show in Dublin. When we were queuing up in Dublin, Remy asked me "If you could have them play any three songs tonight, what would they be?" My answer: Ultraviolet, Unforgettable Fire, and A Sort of Homecoming.

2 out of 3 ain't bad....
  9. Love: That they always play the magical ''Where the streets have no name''
    Hate: That they gave out ''Get on your boots'' as the first single (didn't work).
  10. Love - Elevation on the slane DVD. No nonsense, Straight on stage and rocking.

Hate - They never seem to play The Sweetest Thing live

11. They did on the elevation tour, but it isnt really working live imho.

12. Definitely Gets me pumped everytime