1. Beg to differ; it's a great show-surprise and really gets the "good vibrations" going through the house, as Bono sometimes says after they play it

Would never work in a stadium, but in arenas, contained in a room? I would love it.
  2. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:[..]

Beg to differ; it's a great show-surprise and really gets the "good vibrations" going through the house, as Bono sometimes says after they play it

Would never work in a stadium, but in arenas, contained in a room? I would love it.

Agree with this.

Sweetest Thing was rather good live imo. It worked well, would love to hear it again.
  3. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:[..]

Beg to differ; it's a great show-surprise and really gets the "good vibrations" going through the house, as Bono sometimes says after they play it

Maybe, but there is some reason they dont play it that often
  4. Love: Edges backing vocals.

Hate: The Chicago DVD.

5. Check out the Paris IEM bootleg yeah posted yesterday. Edge's vocals are really high in the mix. Never realized he sings some of the stuff he does. (COBL for example)
  6. Originally posted by haytrain:[..]

Check out the Paris IEM bootleg yeah posted yesterday. Edge's vocals are really high in the mix. Never realized he sings some of the stuff he does. (COBL for example)

Not sure about live, but supposedly, he has some vocals in the mix, in the solos of the studio versions of BTBS, UTEOTW, and IGC.

Also, I'd argue his vocals are really what makes NYD. There what keeps it from being forgettable.
  7. Love: The Dalton Brothers, especially Betty

Hate: Womanfish

Alex
  8. Love: when Adam speaks - I really like his voice.

Hate: those Fly shades
  9. Love: The Intro on Until The End of the World live ala Zoo Tv.

Hate: Never got see Zoo Tv in person.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="
    "></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
    " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
  10. Love: Westminster quarters at the end of 11 O'Clock Tick Tock

Hate: Long album names.