1. Love: Any song Edge plays piano.

Hate: Slow songs to end a live show. ("40" excepted.) Much prefer going out with a bang than a whimper!
  2. Love How U2 usually end their concerts with either a song from the new album or the fan favourite '40'. In an age where people show up at gigs only to make noise at the most acclaimed and, usually, last placed song in the set list, this is a true tribute to their hardcore fans.

Hate It's not about the music anymore.
  3. Love: Streets - the greatest thing on earth
    Dislike: Croke shows - stunningly overrated

4. Totally agreed. One exception for me would be Bad - but then that's not really a "slow" song, with its climatic build up.

5. I'm a man so I'm probably coming at this slightly differently , but I am the complete polar opposite of this!
  6. Love: The way Bono has been singing "It's alright, it's alright, it's alri-i-ight" for 360 leg 3

Hate: How he follows it up with "she moves.......inmysteriousways"
  7. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:Love: The way Bono has been singing "It's alright, it's alright, it's alri-i-ight" for 360 leg 3

Hate: How he follows it up with "she moves.......inmysteriousways"

Haha, I definitely hear you on the first bit, not too faffed on the 2nd - that melody change he does really caught me, damn fine voice he's in, hope he can keep it up.

Love - the fact the band are touring.

Hate - I can't go see any of the gigs lol. Although I'm concocting a plan to hit up the 4th leg stateside if I can wangle some cash together...

Also love the fact Edge is using the Explorer more in this 3rd leg. Nothing to hate on that score
  8. Originally posted by WojBhoy:[..]
    Haha, I definitely hear you on the first bit, not too faffed on the 2nd - that melody change he does really caught me, damn fine voice he's in, hope he can keep it up.

Love - the fact the band are touring.

Hate - I can't go see any of the gigs lol. Although I'm concocting a plan to hit up the 4th leg stateside if I can wangle some cash together...

Also love the fact Edge is using the Explorer more in this 3rd leg. Nothing to hate on that score

I just can't stand it because The Edge is still doing the proper timed harmony, and it just throws the whole thing off. I much prefer it the original way anyway.

And I couldn't agree more with the Explorer comment! If you hit up a stateside show in 2011, let me know where- if you make it to Chicago (and possibly Michigan) we'll get together
  9. LOVE - hearing the opening notes of WTSHNN live. Especially through headphones (if not in person). Sends shivers down my spine. Every. Single. Time.

HATE - the way that Bono can't keep his speeches out of WTSHNN. I just want to hear the whole song regularly without political or social commentary. Please?

Also hate the fact that it is exactly a year since I saw them at Wembley....
  10. I take the dust off this topic to say that I completely HATE when the audience sing along to Streets and WOWY and go into the chorus too soon.

In Streets, the first verse goes like this: (...) and touch the flame, where the streets have no name, whoaa... I wanna feel the sunlight (...), and I hate when the audience goes into another Where the streets have no name there!!

And in WOWY: On a bed of nails she makes me wait, and I wait without you... With or without you, with or without you [quietly!!][/b]... Through the storm we reach the shore(...), and it drives me crazy when the audience breaks into the chorus there.
  11. Love - How Edge crafts a world of sound with his hands and feet, each and every night.

Hate - The Fact that he's on fire all of the time.
  12. Love: Their passion, and all the different kinds of music they did and still do!

Hate: In this past 20 years they should had released one more album, and they should change a little bit more the setlist in this 360º Tour