1. Love: The way Bono sings "Blinded you lost your way / On the side streets and the alleyway" on the Innocence and Experience Tour

Hate:That feeling when Bono doesn't sing Shine Like Stars.
  2. Originally posted by iTim:Love: The way Bono sings "Blinded you lost your way / On the side streets and the alleyway" on the Innocence and Experience Tour

Hate:That feeling when Bono doesn't sing Shine Like Stars.
  3. Love: Fashion and Burning Down the House in MW

Hate: Speeches that last a million years
  4. Love: The longer I don't believe anymoooorree in RBW
    Hate: How Bono sings the chorus of I Still Haven't Found on the I+E Tour.
  5. Love: The longer build up during He's out of control from this tour.
    Hate: Bono doesn't scream I WILL FOLLOW! Anymore
  6. Love: When Bono starts Electric Co saying "We're a band from the North side of Dublin, called the U2, formerly The Hype and this is The Electric Company"
    Hate: The fact that they didn't played much songs on the e stage as they could
  7. Love: The new ending on Song For Someone - I know there are plenty of reasons to doubt but if there is a light don't let it go out
    Hate: The fact that they continue to ignore Pop
  8. Love: The way some snippets just belong to the songs.... California in Streets, Burning Down The House in MW, I Remember You in BD, Send In The Clowns in Electric Co
    Hate: The way that Bono singed Bullet this tour, some parts he didn't singed, he was reciting, I hate that
  9. Love: Snippets
    Hate : when they dont play the snippets that i want
  10. Never seen this topic before. I thought it was about Pato's gentlemen's sausage.
    (You've had it coming with the prediction game)
  11. heehee it could be but not in this web ....here is about you too
  12. Love: "God I need your help tonight" and the subsequent solo and verse from Edge.

Hate: "...when hip-hop chose the big cars"