We would like to know which shows you attended and which shows you are going to attend. On this page you can see which members attended or are going to attend this show. Maybe you can send some of them a private message to meet up or talk about this show.
I honestly don't saw to much difference between this and famous Dublin concert in performance (maybe this is a bit better to my ears)
At least Angel Of Harlem and Love is Blindness are way better on this... Bad is strong in both shows (I love Irish Heartbeat and Fool To Cry snippets, but they didn't used both at same day)... Bullet is strong in both shows too...
Desire is also way better here, but Ultraviolet isn't so good as Dublin 28
Malcolm Beaton's source is pretty good Recording: Audience microphone - 4 stars
Good show, same level than Dublin 28, but with audience recording..
Highlights: Mysterious Ways, Tryin' To Throw Your Arms Around The World (several better performances, but still a highlight), Angel Of Harlem (with Dirty Old Town snippeted by Larry!!), Bad, Bullet The Blue Sky, Desire and Ultraviolet
Welcome to our audio page, on this page you can download lossy (MP3) and sometimes even the lossless (mostly FLAC) audio recordings (also known as bootlegs) of this show. The available recordings are sorted on the type of recording and the quality of the recording.
Help! Which recording should I choose? How do I play this? How can I convert these files to MP3? Answers to all your questions and a lot of general information, we have documented it all on our help and info pages.
We hope you enjoy this recording!
Can we ask you to write a short review after you have listened?.
Source: Sony TCD D7 @ 32 khz > OKM II Rock microphones > Terratec EWX 2496 > digital transfer with optical cable > Sound Forge 9.0 >
CD Wave Editor > .wav > FLAC
Recorded at the back of the "front of stage area".
01. Intro* - incomplete - (0:15)
02. Zoo Station* - in progress - (4:25)
03. The Fly (6:19)
04. Even Better Than The Real Thing (3:42)
05. Mysterious Ways (7:07)
06. One (4:44)
07. Unchained Melody (1:25)
08. Until The End Of The World (4:54)
09. New Year's Day (5:06)
10. Numb (4:18)
11. Tryin' To Throw Your Arms Around The World (4:30)
12. Angel Of Harlem (3:56)
13. Dirty Old Town (1:03)
14. I Will Follow (3:05)
15. Stay (5:33)
16. Satellite Of Love (3:47)
15. Bad/ Irish Heartbeat - snippet - (6:07)
18. The First Time (0:33)
19. Bullet The Blue Sky (5:34)
20. Running To Stand Still (5:59)
21. Where The Streets Have No Name (5:36)
22. Pride (In The Name Of Love) (4:50)
23. encore break (4:34)
24. confession box (5:26)
25. Desire/ You Make Me Feel So Young - snippet -/ - My Kind Of Town - (4:33)
26. phone call (2:42)
27. Ultraviolet (Light My Way) (4:57)
28. My Way - snippet -/ With Or Without You (3:50)
29. Love Is Blindness (5:32)
30. Can't Help Falling In Love (2:34)
31. Outro (2:55)
[s]This show has never been transferred from my master tape so far.[/s]
EDIT: is same source as "Sleeping In My Own Bed Tonight"
* Unfortunately tracks 1 + 2 are incomplete because I plugged my microphones out accidentally after the start of the recording.
Six minutes of my recording are missing.
Transfer and upload in March 2011
Audio / MP3
Bit rate: 320, bit depth: 16, sample rate: 44100, channels: 2
Welcome to our photo page, on this page you can view and download high resolution and high quality photos of this show. No low resolution or low quality photos are accepted, you only see the very best of the best. Of course you can also upload your own high resolution and high quality photos easily.
"The bad thing about McGuinness is he's as bad as us. He never tried to talk us out of it"
- Bono on the Popmart tour, which ended up costing $ 214,000 a day, show day or not
did you know
Guitarist The Edge recorded all the Boy songs using his natural stained Gibson Explorer. He drew inspiration from music he was listening to at the time, including Television and Siouxsie and the Banshees.