Was one of these songs performed outstandingly during this show? Click on the name of the song to mark it as such!
We would like to know which shows you attended and which shows you are going to attend. On this page you can see which members attended or are going to attend this show. Maybe you can send some of them a private message to meet up or talk about this show.
Welcome to our audio page, on this page you can download lossy (MP3) and sometimes even the lossless (mostly FLAC) audio recordings (also known as bootlegs) of this show. The available recordings are sorted on the type of recording and the quality of the recording.
An amazing U2 photo for every month of the year. Order the
U2start calendar and support the community.
Help! Which recording should I choose? How do I play this? How can I convert these files to MP3? Answers to all your questions and a lot of general information, we have documented it all on our help and info pages.
We hope you enjoy this recording!
Can we ask you to write a short review after you have listened?.
Taper : M. Dann
Equip : [Core Sound (bin?) - SONY TCD D8 DAT]*
Lineage : DAT clone at 48khz > wt2496 > CEPRO > CDWAV > FLAC (by Oliverbayerl)
*additional source info by Danafletch (U2Torrents, Comment #5267)
Disc 1: [1:10:45]
01. Bittersweet Symphony (taped) [5:16]
02. Mission Impossible (taped) [3:23]
03. Pop Musik (taped) [4:48]
04. Mofo [4:30]
05. I Will Follow [3:03]
06. Gone [4:52]
07. Even Better Than The Real Thing [4:21]
08. Last Night On Earth [6:37]
09. Until The End Of The World [5:30]
10. New Years Day [5:04]
11. Pride (In The Name Of Love) [4:09]
12. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For [5:24]
13. Bad [7:23]
14. Staring At The Sun [6:25]
Disc 2: [1:12:08]
01. Sunday Bloody Sunday [3:48]
02. Bullet The Blue Sky [6:58]
03. Please [5:59]
04. Where The Streets Have No Name [9:07]
05. Lemon [6:06]
06. Discotheque [6:09]
07. Velvet Dress [2:18]
08. With Or Without You [7:44]
09. Hold Me Kiss Me Kill Me [6:07]
10. Mysterious Ways [6:07]
11. MLK / One [7:33]
12. Never Tear Us Apart (taped) [4:12]
Audio / MP3
Bit rate: 256, bit depth: 16, sample rate: 44100, channels: 2
Disc 1: [1:05:55]
01. Pop Muzik [4:52]
02. Mofo [4:27]
03. I Will Follow [2:52]
04. Gone [5:03]
05. Even Better Than The Real Thing [4:49]
06. Last Night On Earth [6:09]
07. Until The End Of The World [5:29]
08. New Year's Day [5:05]
09. Pride (In The Name Of Love) [5:52]
10. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For [3:37]
11. Bad / All I Want Is You [7:38]
12. Staring At The Sun [6:12]
13. Sunday Bloody Sunday [3:50]
Disc 2: [1:07:56]
01. Bullet The Blue Sky [7:01]
02. Please [7:20]
03. Where The Streets Have No Name [7:23]
04. Lemon [7:00]
05. Discotheque [5:22]
06. If You Wear That Velvet Dress [2:34]
07. With Or Without You [7:44]
08. Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me [6:07]
09. Mysterious Ways [6:03]
10. MLK [1:38]
11. One [6:44]
12. Never Tear Us Apart [3:00]
Comments: Recorded from an audience DAT. The third Australian PopMart show.
Repaired: Disc 2 track 9 Mysterious Ways
We do not have any download links available for this source. Submit if you do!
Welcome to our photo page, on this page you can view and download high resolution and high quality photos of this show. No low resolution or low quality photos are accepted, you only see the very best of the best. Of course you can also upload your own high resolution and high quality photos easily.
"It was surprisingly easy to stop but it was difficult to stay stopped. I ended up smoking a lot of marijuana, which is not exactly a solution. It stops you getting drunk but it stops you doing just about anything else."
- Adam on the early days of his life as a non-drinker
did you know
The song 'Angel of Harlem' is about Billie Holiday (1915-1959), a (black) jazzsinger from Harlem, New York, USA.