Support act: The Hours, Snow Patrol Performance notes: U2's first concert in Croatia, and only their second anywhere in the former Yugoslavia (first was Sarajevo on 23 September 1997). It was not, however, the first U2 show announced for Croatia - it was added only after the show scheduled for the next night sold out quickly. Happy Birthday was sung at the end of Streets for Edge, who turned 48 the previous day; champagne was brought on stage to celebrate. Setlist and comment provided by U2gigs.com.
We would like to know which shows you attended and which shows you are going to attend. On this page you can see which members attended or are going to attend this show. Maybe you can send some of them a private message to meet up or talk about this show.
Welcome to our audio page, on this page you can download lossy (MP3) and sometimes even the lossless (mostly FLAC) audio recordings (also known as bootlegs) of this show. The available recordings are sorted on the type of recording and the quality of the recording.
An amazing U2 photo for every month of the year. Order the
U2start calendar and support the community.
Help! Which recording should I choose? How do I play this? How can I convert these files to MP3? Answers to all your questions and a lot of general information, we have documented it all on our help and info pages.
We hope you enjoy this recording!
Can we ask you to write a short review after you have listened?.
Croatia, Zagreb, Stadium Maksimir
Zagreb Night One - Edge IEM
Disc 1: [1:09:57]
01. The Edge warm-up [11:38]
02. Intro [2:02]
03. Breathe [5:24]
04. No Line on the Horizon [4:20]
05. Get on Your Boots [4:04]
06. Magnificent / Miss Sarajevo (snippet) [5:38]
07. Beautiful Day / Dubravka (snippet) / Blackbird (snippet) [6:29]
08. Elevation [3:57]
09. One [7:42]
10. Unchained Melody [1:23]
11. Until The End Of The World [5:06]
12. Happy Birthday Edge / Stay (Faraway, So Close!) [6:00]
13. Unknown Caller [6:14]
Disc 2: [1:05:31]
01. The Unforgettable Fire / City of Blinding Lights [10:01]
02. Vertigo / She Loves You (snippet) [4:09]
03. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight [6:27]
04. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Rock The Casbah (snippet) [4:54]
05. Pride (In The Name Of Love) [3:45]
06. MLK [2:08]
07. Walk On / You'll Never Walk Alone (snippet) [6:29]
08. Tutu speech [1:48]
09. Where The Streets Have No Name / All You Need Is Love (snippet) / Happy Birthday (snippet) [6:01]
10. Spaceship Interlude [1:15]
11. Ultra Violet (Light My Way) [5:08]
12. With Or Without You [5:28]
13. Moment Of Surrender [8:00]
Source: IEM recording probably from Edge monitor
Lineage: received as 2cdr / rdwm remaster
some electric noise and interference here and there but absolutely scarse episode and not annoying after some treatments with iZotope RX
Dimeadozen.org: Torrent 668064 (by ipietri)
Download FLAC > Tracks renamed, corrected .txt created & new md5 created, February 09th 2020 by U2Kristall.
Theres almost no info about this recording. No lineage, no nothing. It's the same source as the existing Macphisto recording but it has been "remastered" (so to speak) by some not-so-skilled hands. It sounds louder, harsher and "punchier" while Macphisto's recording is pretty much balanced and flat, and also much quieter. But the same claps and screams are present, so unless there were 2 tapers sitting right next to each other, it's safe to assume it's Macphisto's recording. This "remastered" version also features fade-in and fade-out between most songs for whatever reason.
Zagreb, Croatia - Stadium Maksimir
OKM IIr with A3 (last GA row behind Red Zone; Adam side)
-> Archos Gmini 400 line-in WAV recording @ 44.1kHz
-> Sound Studio (EQ, fades, normalizing)
-> Fission (tracking)
-> xACT FLAC level 6 w/ tags
03. No Line On The Horizon
04. Get On Your Boots
05. Magnificent / Miss Sarajevo (snippet)
06. Beautiful Day / Dubravka (snippet) / Blackbird (snippet)
08. One / Unchained Melody (snippet)
09. Until The End Of The World
10. Happy Birthday Edge
11. Stay (Faraway, So Close!)
12. Unknown Caller
13. The Unforgettable Fire
14. City Of Blinding Lights
16. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight
17. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Rock The Casbah (snippet)
18. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
20. Walk On / You'll Never Walk Alone (snippet)
21. Tutu speech
22. Where The Streets Have No Name / All You Need Is Love (snippet) / Happy Birthday (snippet)
23. Ultra Violet (Light My Way)
24. With Or Without You
25. Moment of Surrender
Length: 130:17 min
Quality: Good audience
Size: 776 MB compressed (FLAC)
Complete Show: Yes
DAE in Lineage: No
Audio / MP3
Bit rate: 192, bit depth: 16, sample rate: 44100, channels: 2
Welcome to our photo page, on this page you can view and download high resolution and high quality photos of this show. No low resolution or low quality photos are accepted, you only see the very best of the best. Of course you can also upload your own high resolution and high quality photos easily.
"I can’t even begin to tell you what it’s like to sing that song. You have to steel yourself. Today I found myself quite raw and emotional on a few things because that song had done that to me. So it’s not something you can switch on and off very easy. A lot of the songs on this album are like that."
- Bono on performing Every Breaking Wave, 2014
did you know
The song 'Dirty Day' was dedicated to Charles Bukowski (1920-1994) on the album sleeve of 'Zooropa', he was an American poet and novelist.