"eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE TOUR 2018"
Recorder: Sean Gursky (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Location: General Admission, near back by "centre ice" on Adam's side of the stage
Gear: SP-CMC-2 (AT831) > CA9200 (pre-amp +10db, volume 100%) > Tascam iXJ2 (pre-amp level 0) > iPhone 4S > RODE Rec iOS app
Transfer: iPhone (WAV @ 32 bit/44100 Hz/2 channel) > 30 pin USB connector > Computer
Editing: Adobe Audition > Down sample WAV to 16/44.1 > Fade in and fade out > Balanced volume in channels (right had average RMS value that was 0.33 dB higher) > Audacity -2dB Bass +5db Treble, +1dB Amplification > Adobe Audition Marker split > FLAC encoding (level 8) using xACT
01. "It's a Beautiful World" by High Flying Birds / Breathe In-Out [04:54]
02. Love is All We Have Left [03:05]
03. The Blackout [04:51]
04. Lights of Home [04:44]
05. I Will Follow [03:57]
06. Gloria [04:35]
07. Beautiful Day [04:35]
08. The Ocean [02:59]
09. Iris (Hold Me Close) [05:00]
10. Cedarwood Road [05:10]
11. Sunday Bloody Sunday [06:04]
12. Until the End of the World [05:32]
13. Intermission: Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me [03:50]
14. Elevation [04:56]
15. Vertigo [05:56]
16. Desire [08:24]
17. Acrobat [05:53]
18. You're the Best Thing About Me [05:51]
19. Staring at the Sun [04:03]
20. Pride (In the Name of Love) [06:07]
21. Get Out of Your Own Way [04:29]
22. American Soul [05:00]
23. City of Blinding Lights [08:17]
24. Interlude: Women of the World [05:08]
25. One [05:14]
26. Love is Bigger Than Anything In It's Way [06:19]
27. 13 (There is a Light) [04:28]
Total concert length: 02:19:34
First of two nights in Montreal, concert was a sell out with an enthusiastic audience. Standard setlist for previous shows on the tour and only slight changes with it being a Canadian performance.
Recording / Editing Notes:
Intro, Intermission and Interlude songs were split in to their own tracks. Any talking that occurred after a song was left tracked to that song, for the MacPhisto banter between "Desire" and "Acrobat" the majority was attached to "Desire". I edited the show to ensure each track started with that specific song.
First part of the concert was loud and near clipping whereas later it was a bit more reasonable. I found Edge's guitar to be quiet live and it came across that way in the recording too.
My reference for calculating RMS in Adobe Audition (because I never remember) is here: http://bit.ly/2ooIg4e.