1. I'm going..sick..injured with a broken leg.....Im going lol

Paperless doesnt bother me
  2. Yes, I posted their explanation a few posts back. Still don't like it. 4 tickets would be fine. 2 is shit.
  3. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]
    with paperless shows could be problem if you are sick - you will loose money and noone else could go...

It's a huge win against scalpers though.
  4. So I'll get a second subscription for my wife and 'll try friday for the second date.
  5. I'm going to use my Experience code, I have one, for a US show. Now only to figure out which.. Guess New York, final date of leg 1 (for now that is..)
  6. Take care, if they detect the same billing address or something they might cancel it
  7. so there can't be two u2 fans on one adress?
  8. They won't. They only will if you use the same pre-sale code. U2.com doesn't care if you have the same address. As long as you pay your subscription fee.
  9. TICKET LIMITS:
    According to Ticketmaster:
    There is a 2 ticket limit for all password-protected presales and membership bundles. There is a 4 ticket limit during the first day of the onsale and 8 thereafter.

Please adhere to published ticket limits. Persons who exceed the ticket limit may have any or all of their orders and tickets cancelled without notice by Ticketmaster in its discretion. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number or other information.
  10. Just two tickets f#ck (but fair). Glad I have two memberships