1. Is it worth to buy subscription right now, what you think?
  2. It's the only way to make sure you get at least one pair of tickets, but... Don't know. It's up to you
  3. Hm.. You've convinced me to do that
  4. So I guess they will list what group you are in ? My account just has my info , as of now ..nothing as far as what group Im in...
  5. Shameless bastards:

Q - On Previous Tours, Subscribers have been able to buy up to four tickets ?
    A - When the band play outdoors in stadiums, subscriber presale access has been up to four tickets. When the band tour indoors, in arenas, ticket capacity is reduced and subscribers qualify for up to two tickets. In 2015 the band are playing indoor arenas.
  6. Originally posted by EDDMB:So I guess they will list what group you are in ? My account just has my info , as of now ..nothing as far as what group Im in...
    Q - How do I know what pre-sale priority group I am?
    A - There are two groups of subscribers taking part in the pre-sale and the email you receive with your pre-sale code indicates which group you are in.

Our 'EXPERIENCE' group of longtime subscribers (those who were current, paid-up subscribers on 09/09/2014) have access from the first day of the pre-sale. Your unique pre-sale access code will have a prefix of U215A...

Our 'INNOCENCE' group, who joined as new subscribers or upgraded an expired account after the release of the latest album in September 9, 2014, enter early on the second day. Your unique pre-sale access code will have a prefix of U215B...
  7. So I guess we will get emails later today telling us....I think the last time what tier you were in , was listed in your account info..might be wrong though .

I'm a longtime member so no worries ..but the 2 ticket limit is complete bullshit .
  8. Is it possible to use the same presale code 2 times?
    Might be helpful to have tickets for both shows in one city!
  9. No. They will cancel your tickets if you attempt to do so. (that's what U2.com says)
  10. Originally posted by EDDMB:So I guess we will get emails later today telling us....I think the last time what tier you were in , was listed in your account info..might be wrong though .

I'm a longtime member so no worries ..but the 2 ticket limit is complete bullshit .
    Yes it is, and I guess you don't like the paperless thing either for the US?
  11. with paperless shows could be problem if you are sick - you will loose money and noone else could go...
  12. I guess the 2 ticket limit is because of the indoortour, smaller venues.