1. Oooh wait, read the FAQ: subscribed after September 9 is in the Innocent group...!
  2. Hmm..I resubbed after that date..as in my sub never ran out
  3. so 4 tickets? that is good news. than I'll certainly be going to 2 shows :-)
  4. WIthout credit card i can't get access to the show?
  5. If I remember correctly from last time then U2.com will provide you with a code that can be used only once and for one show only. More info on this will be available soon. Might be different this time.
  6. On U2.com in the Q and A they mention this:

Q - How Many Tickets Can I buy?
    A - As a paid-up U2.com Subscriber you are eligible to purchase up to TWO tickets for any ONE show in Europe in a single transaction OR up to TWO tickets (in total) against up to two shows in North America. (This is because ticketing vending arrangements are different on the two continents.
  7. Originally posted by dsmetzr:On U2.com in the Q and A they mention this:

A - As a paid-up U2.com Subscriber you are eligible to purchase up to TWO tickets for any ONE show in Europe in a single transaction OR up to TWO tickets (in total) against up to two shows in North America. (This is because ticketing vending arrangements are different on the two continents.
    So you can buy 1 ticket for New York and 1 for Chicago, with 1 pre-sale code.
  8. Originally posted by dsmetzr:On U2.com in the Q and A they mention this:

Is that the updated Q&A already or the old one?
  9. It's from 2 minutes ago on U2.com
  10. That's right. $40 for two tickets. Fuck them.