1. Tonight... One of the contenders (in my opinion) to the title of "Best U2 show ever". I have explained my reasons plenty of time so we'll let Mr. De La Parra and the show speak for himself:

2. The day of the famous Dream It All Up Again speech, the pivotal point of U2's career, the end of the 80s and the 90s. If I ever get interviewed for our Fan Of The Month thingie, I will choose this as the definining moment in U2's history

"We've had a lot of fun over the last few months, just getting to know some of the music which we didn't know so much about - and still don't know very much about, but it was fun! ... Anyway, thanks for coming along. It wouldn't have been the same without you. Some people have traveled a long way to come here tonight. This, ehm... I was explaining to people the other night, but I might've got it a bit wrong: this is just the end of something for U2. And that's what we're playing these concerts - we're throwing a party for ourselves and you. It's no big deal, it's just... We have to go away and... and dream it all up again."

3. Wow that's still amazing to hear.
  4. Yes remember it well, clustered to the radio, cassette deck on record/play. Wondering where that tape is . One of these special moments
  5. Originally posted by Malahide:Yes remember it well, clustered to the radio, cassette deck on record/play. Wondering where that tape is . One of these special moments
    Yeah, great memories. I must have the tape here somewhere on the attic. I remember having quite a bit of problems receiving the Dutch radio. So you can imagine the quality of the sound....

They were talking a lot about a band called 'Something happens'. Does anyone knwo what happened to them? They had a few radio hits here in Belgium.
  6. Does that compilation still exist?
  7. Hell, I'm listening to it... What a shame Bullet is plagued with static noise and sound dropouts. Otherwise this would be the ultimate U2 bootleg. KILLER versions of virtually every song, an audience on fire, and perfect sound. Damn I love it ♥
  8. I replaced Bullet with another source without the dropouts, of slightly less quality, and it's all peachy
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:Hell, I'm listening to it... What a shame Bullet is plagued with static noise and sound dropouts. Otherwise this would be the ultimate U2 bootleg. KILLER versions of virtually every song, an audience on fire, and perfect sound. Damn I love it ♥
    Ok, except Out Of Control (it's all pretty messy up to the solo)
  10. One Tree Hill isn't top notch either. By which I mean, not as good as the 26th. Killer version. Unfair competition really.
  11. I'd kill to hear One Tree Hill performed like that at one of my concerts tho The 26th version is the best ever hands down, no doubt, but the 30th isn't half bad either.