1. Nope, we curently have got the best source that has surfaced in this 25 years (which is an Excellent Audience recording). We welcome you to listen to it on January 18th
  2. Originally posted by U2C:this show was also my first boot on CD "All I want is U2".
    before i collecting U2 show on Vinyl and Tapes

Bought it on a fair in 1991 for 125,- guilders, € 57,-.
  3. Originally posted by ferrari:
    I was at the Amsterdam, Rai Europa Hal, 18-12-1989, this concert was stopped because of voice problems of Bono. I received my money back, unfortenately did not managed to get a ticket for the Rotterdam shows in January 1990. I still regret this.

Hey, that's my story! So that makes two of us......
  4. Ok, "nice" to hear that I am not the only one.

This was my first U2 concert ever and I was blown away in first parts. Did not noticed that Bono's voice was not good. After some songs my niece fainted. So it was a firsst U2 live experience with troubles.
  5. That is some serious money for a bootleg recording... Wow.
  6. Did not know nothing about boots that time............ In the nineties bought regularly boots on cd, but did not paid that amount anymore.
  7. Originally posted by ferrari:[..]
    Did not know nothing about boots that time............ In the nineties bought regularly boots on cd, but did not paid that amount anymore.
    You are still welcome to donate those amounts to us now
  8. I remember myself to buy bootlegs too... wow how old am I...
    Usually around 30-35 € for 2CD bootlegs...
  9. I still do.....