1. Originally posted by deanallison:I’ve came across a nice dilemma I was asking myself today, which is better the Apollo version or Berlin version of the song. Anyone got a stand out? E&I was great to witness but just listening to the 2 with the earphones in and really concentrating it’s hard to split them.
    apollo.
  2. Was just watching Berlin and then this thread popped up. Still in disbelief they played this song in 2018. So good.
  3. Originally posted by deanallison:I’ve came across a nice dilemma I was asking myself today, which is better the Apollo version or Berlin version of the song. Anyone got a stand out? E&I was great to witness but just listening to the 2 with the earphones in and really concentrating it’s hard to split them.

I witnessed this live..theres been a lot of talk about Acrobat but to me this is the standout from all the achtung lovin in the setlist.

4. This is why there should be a AB live. Best U2 album (after my fav zooropa).

But wich studioversion is the best?
    1. Album
    2. Temple bar remix
    3. Kindergarten (!)
    4. One of the outtakes
  5. Temple Bar mix has always been my favourite
  6. I find it difficult to separate the album and temple bar versions. Although I have to admit I don’t listen to the temple bar version that much. Live is my favourite though, just not sure which live version.
  7. Originally posted by Remy:Was just watching Berlin and then this thread popped up. Still in disbelief they played this song in 2018. So good.
    I’m still in disbelief it took them so long to figure it out and actually perform it with any consistency. What a wonderful song!
  8. did they ever rehearsed this one on the 360 tour or in 2015? In the 360 ​​tour I think it would have worked very well instead of COBL, TUF or Zooropa (which also worked godly and i’m glad that they played it). On 2015 as a closing song sometimes or an encore opener. So did they ever rehearsed it in 360 or i+e?
  9. Originally posted by thalloween:did they ever rehearsed this one on the 360 tour or in 2015? In the 360 ​​tour I think it would have worked very well instead of COBL, TUF or Zooropa (which also worked godly and i’m glad that they played it). On 2015 as a closing song sometimes or an encore opener. So did they ever rehearsed it in 360 or i+e?
    I'd say no for 2015 (paging @hoserama here) but I would be surprised if the song didn't cross the minds of the band for the 2011 AB revival. It's clearly one of their/Bono's favorites. Maybe they thought it wouldn't have worked in a stadium environment.

I still can't believe they played it back to back with Stay in 2018.
  10. stay in electric 2018 was a god’s pick . I guess that in 2011 they didn’t play it because they also played it on the previous tour
  11. Originally posted by thalloween:stay in electric 2018 was a god’s pick . I guess that in 2011 they didn’t play it because they also played it on the previous tour
    That doesn't stop them playing One, Elevation, Vertigo, WOWY, Streets, IWF, NYD, Pride etc tour after tour