2015-05-18 - San Jose
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 3
  1. Stage already in construction in San José:

(via @Kimooner)

2. Glasgow is where ALL the cool kids will be..... even this Canadian! - sH
  3. Originally posted by dieder:[..]
    I agree, Joey Ramone sounds good, but it is not an opener a la Blinding Lights, Elevation, Mofo or Zoo Station.
    Elevation is the only one that would have the staying power from past tours as an opener ... COBL was the opener for Vertgo.

Joy Ramone is a good opener, BUT a better more classic song would be GREAT... However the would mean dropping another 'classic' later on.

EXPECT 8-> 9 newer songs....

Scott
  4. Quiet thread for a show that's happening tonight....predictions? Snippet ideas?
  5. Do You Know the Way to San Jose (snippet)

Will you be joining us tonight, Matt?
  6. Unfortunately I will not be - I have a show of my own tonight. I should be free for night two though! Can't wait for my first setlist party of the new tour
  7. Hopefully they do something cool with California tonight, though I'm sure it will just be playing the song.
  8. Shit, it is tonight. Definitely thought it was tomorrow.

Well, it seems likely that they're going to play California. That's not too crazy.

I'd seriously like to knock Bono upside the head if he doesn't do that Mofo snippet at the beginning of Iris again...that was fantastic. Otherwise, I'm not sure. I'll think over lunch.
  9. First half could well be the same as Vancouver 2. I hope they bring back the Mofo snippet in Iris (or play Mofo instead of I Will Follow #Dreaming). Or bring back a bit of Popmart and have all three, Mofo > I Will Follow > Iris
  10. Originally posted by Hoosier2012:Shit, it is tonight. Definitely thought it was tomorrow.

Well, it seems likely that they're going to play California. That's not too crazy.

I'd seriously like to knock Bono upside the head if he doesn't do that Mofo snippet at the beginning of Iris again...that was fantastic. Otherwise, I'm not sure. I'll think over lunch.

I would prefer if they play whole Mofo