1. My God
    The Edge and Adam crash @atu2com 's NYC party! On stage with Unforgettable Fire!!!
  2. That is definitely one of the COOLEST THINGS I've ever seen from U2 - and there have been a good few cool things over the last 40 years.
  3. Since Dallas was the only one with them to that party, can I assume Dallas is shooting and posting Instagrams now?
  4. Yeah, I guess so Photo credit goes to Dallas Schoo!
  5. He should also post stuff and sign it with his name, Dallas is part of the team too!
  6. A story from Questlove regrammed by U2:

#Regram @questlove U2's music haunts me.Always did.I was 16 yrs old coming from a fri afternoon church youth group event. At 8 me & 2 pals went to see their '88 Rattle & Hum doc. We were sold: it was half hour to midnight & we had just enough time to run to #TowerRecords & cop their discography. I got the War/UnforgettableFire/Joshua Tree & Rattle & Hum tapes. Grabbed "Unforgettable" & popped it in the player. I worked in a record shop so I already knew some of these songs.Instantly a fan. A great night of hanging w friends, food, movies & music #FunTimes...& then...it happened...I became an adult: we got pulled over. Most people's Rites Of Passage are marked happy occasions like graduation or birth or things you do when in love. Mine was being held at gunpoint at 16. I don't even know what happened: On Washington Ave & then this flashlight blinded us & voice on a PA said "put your hands in the air" dog I almost had an instant colonic. When you get pulled over in a hostile manner you are NOT in your right mind: like giving a speech, or being a nervous contestant on the Price Is Right. Why?!---the only thing I remember was #TheEdge's trademark delay. I was so scared to turn the tape down (member when Chapelle said black people turn radio off when getting pulled over cause noone wants to get their ass beat to a soundtrack?)---they were itching for us to try something. I hated the guilt of just being me. Nothing more degrading in life than the helplessness you feel when you get pulled over. I questioned everything in my head that night: why did we go out? Did we steal this car? Maybe if we had Keith Sweat or Prince playin they woulda believed us. Sat there 30 mins frozen. emasculated. As they left we STAYED THERE Like 10 mins. Still traumatized. U2 never sounded the same again. Every song= Put your hands in the air now!! Echoing. I felt robbed of alot that night.But the ability to NOT associate that sound w that experience was hard to get over. I Never shared this cause I thought it was silly. But in light of what's (always been) goin on, I felt it was time. Just wanna thank the guys for inviting us 2nite & for giving me a new beginning experiencing @U2. #U2ieTour
  7. Very nice that they now also regram stuff, great story as well.

8. A buoy on the horizon - Bono

So after all he remembers the album?
  9. He will tease us with No Line and Pop stuff in every photo during this upcoming month - only to ignore the albums when it come to live shows.
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong:He will tease us with No Line and Pop stuff in every photo during this upcoming month - only to ignore the albums when it come to live shows.
    Maybe he figures - I'll do that stuff online to at least give them something.

11. Buoy - Edge

Did a count using Instagram's API on number of Instagrams per band member, here's overall how that looks since the start of the tour:
    1. Adam (28)
    2. Edge (21)
    3. Bono (17)
    4. Larry (7)

As expected, Adam is the top Instagrammer
  12. what's the obsession with buoys!!