1. Originally posted by bpt3:I see what you mean, in the sense that while I love both of those songs, I also saw them both on 360 back in 2011. And now seeing them appear in setlists night after night on i&e part of me thinks, "really?" Couldn't they have picked a couple other classics from the 90s (*cough* Pop *cough or another era to fill those slots?
    I'm not sure I mind that too much... I don't care if SBS, Bullet, Streets, BD, EOTW or Pride are there every single time in every single tour...

I guess it's just that those two songs seem to be disconnected from the rest of the show, from the narrative. Real Thing at least makes a nice transition from Invisible to the e-Stage, and I enjoy them both when I listen to them, but other than that I don't think I'm missing a "scene" of the show by skipping them... I'd love if 12 and 13 joined 14 and 15 on the rotating schedule. I guess that that would be the only thing I'd modify if I had the chance.
  2. I used to skip SBS+Bullet, but I liked the new versions on this tour.
    Now I skip The Miracle and Vertigo (when it's on the set).
  3. Nah, I would still have California, Troubles, Miracle, Iris, Song For Someone, Raised By Wolves, Lucifer's Hands and Cedarwood Road.
  4. Originally posted by INCA:[..]
    Nah, I would still have California, Troubles, Miracle, Iris, Song For Someone, Raised By Wolves, Lucifer's Hands and Cedarwood Road.
    Three of which have been performed less than 4 times hahaha

(César was just being ironic, for the surprising amount of songs you say you skipped already)
  5. Heh, I know.
  6. Just kidding around.