2015-06-24 - Chicago
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 5
Videos: 1
  1. "I wanna feel.. run.. I want to hide.. and feel"
    never thought Bono would miss Streets lyrics like this hahaahhaha
  2. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:I really hope they don't bring ANYTHING from No Line back..

There are a ton of other U2 songs I'd rather hear them play before they brought anything from No Line back. I just hate that album.

U2 will play Stand Up Comedy before they play anything from Pop though.
  3. I think Adam should go bald.
  4. Had to share this one here.....Last night, July 3rd, I went with my sister up to Summerfest in Milwaukee. I was not aware this one group would be playing, so we stopped for a few to see. U2Zoo is a cover band based out of MIlwaukee, and Oh my F'ing God, they HAVE to be THE worst cover band ever. They absolutely butchered Bullet the Blue Sky and With or Without You. I am not a fan of cover bands, and these clowns solidified my reasoning.....just wanted to share that.
  5. What track on the 6/25 boot does Bono sing the Also Sprach Zarathustra theme? Is it at the end of Volcano? Please let me know. Thanks for the help.
  6. Originally posted by U2fan:What track on the 6/25 boot does Bono sing the Also Sprach Zarathustra theme? Is it at the end of Volcano? Please let me know. Thanks for the help.
    I think he sings it as the piano rises up onto the stage for Every Breaking Wave
  7. Back on the grid after a weekend in the woods....WHAT A SHOW. Best of the five, I thought. Everything was sublime. You all have heard enough of my thoughts by now I'm sure, but damn.

Five nights were truly a blast. Can't believe they're gone now.
  8. Originally posted by MattG:Back on the grid after a weekend in the woods....WHAT A SHOW. Best of the five, I thought. Everything was sublime. You all have heard enough of my thoughts by now I'm sure, but damn.

Five nights were truly a blast. Can't believe they're gone now.
    Glad to hear their was no show fatigue. I'm really looking forward to my upcoming shows. Thanks for sharing your thoughts throughout your run!