2015-07-06 - Toronto
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 28
Audio recordings: 4
  1. I went to Montreal 1 & 2 by myself - admittedly it was more fun night 2 when I was in GA as you can meet more people, but still totally worth it both nights and I'd do it again in a heartbeat. Great to hear that you are going!
  2. I'll be there myself in section 108. You don't stay away from a band of this calibre just because you are by yourself. It's just as much fun.....
  3. Yeah, missing them for what your girl/boy/parents/friends might think is absurd, specially if you're on town. There's also a special thing about attending concerts by yourself. It's something hard to put in words, something like a special connection between the band and you, only you. Of course attending with your loved ones is also special, but on your own is really unique too. I wouldn't even think about it. Get a cheap ticket and enjoy yourself 120%

4. I second that full-heartedly. I went to (almost) all 360° shows on my own, and the experiences I made seeing U2 13 times then and the life-time friends I got to know there are unique and precious. Always ready to do that again. Go and enjoy
  5. Originally posted by ahn1991:All the U2 shows I've been to have been by myself. At least, you get there by yourself, but never once have I left a venue without meeting and greeting at least a handful of fellow fans.
    that's what I meant
  6. Yes go for it. Sometimes it's even better alone tbh.

7. it won't be, but never miss a u2 show, if you can go.
  8. Little question... When was the last time they did the "Hear Us Coming Lord" verse on One?
  9. Got a ticket! first bowl edge's side near the E stage! WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!