2015-07-06 - Toronto
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 28
Audio recordings: 4
  1. is there a show today ?? to bad im going to miss it got guests
  2. ok cool wont miss it then but might if i dont get rid of this migraine thats been following me lately alot so cant think straight or help with feeds functioning like this and i dont know honestly where there coming from
  3. Originally posted by Buttons:ok cool wont miss it then but might if i dont get rid of this migraine thats been following me lately alot so cant think straight or help with feeds functioning like this and i dont know honestly where there coming from
    hope you feel better soon.
  4. ONE MORE SLEEP! Sorry guys and gals! Night before a U2 concert always feels like Christmas!

5. Enjoy the shows Michael, let us know of your (innocence and) experience.
  6. I'm here!!!!! Come at me Bono! Cannot wait. After the terrible month I've had. I need this!

If those boys don't play Out Of Control I may rush the stage!!
  7. Originally posted by kris_smith87:I'm here!!!!! Come at me Bono! Cannot wait. After the terrible month I've had. I need this!

If those boys don't play Out Of Control I may rush the stage!!
    There is nothing like a U2 show as catharsis. I hope you have an awesome time.
  8. Anyone ever gone to a show by themselves? That's what it's looking like if I wanna go tomorrow.
  9. All the U2 shows I've been to have been by myself. At least, you get there by yourself, but never once have I left a venue without meeting and greeting at least a handful of fellow fans.
  10. Originally posted by ahn1991:All the U2 shows I've been to have been by myself. At least, you get there by yourself, but never once have I left a venue without meeting and greeting at least a handful of fellow fans.
    Right on. I think I'm going to do it. I still feel like this will be U2's final tour and I can't miss a possible show.