2015-07-10 - Boston
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 27
Audio recordings: 5
  1. U2 took the stage at 8:15 in Chicago almost every night, and on night one I wasn't in a spot until 6:30. Was maybe two people off the catwalk, maybe 8 or 10 back from the main stage.

People line the main stage, catwalk, and E-stage rails up and down the whole arena. Hundreds of people can be in a spot and you can still be in the third or fourth row.
  2. Gonna be at a bar with coworkers after work today, so I'll be following this by phone
  3. Thank you everyone for the suggestions! Much appreciated! First time doing GA and I'm incredibly excited. I'm thinking of making a sign too...that's allowed yes?
  4. Had GA for both shows in Toronto. Stood back against the rail of the Red Zone for the first night. Great view if both the band and the screen. Only problem was a fair amount of traffic of people following the band to the I and E stages with the GA section being so empty.

Second night was against the rail middle of the catwalk to so nobody walking in front or around. Amazing place to take in the concert!
  5. Man tonight is going to be crazy, following u2 and the Star Wars panel at comic con.
  6. Originally posted by stj0691:Thank you everyone for the suggestions! Much appreciated! First time doing GA and I'm incredibly excited. I'm thinking of making a sign too...that's allowed yes?
    Seems like they've been allowing it, but ultimately I'd guess it would be up to the venue...
  7. Originally posted by stj0691:Thank you everyone for the suggestions! Much appreciated! First time doing GA and I'm incredibly excited. I'm thinking of making a sign too...that's allowed yes?
    Seems like they've been allowing it, but ultimately I'd guess it would be up to the venue...
  8. Originally posted by stj0691:Thank you everyone for the suggestions! Much appreciated! First time doing GA and I'm incredibly excited. I'm thinking of making a sign too...that's allowed yes?
    They allowed it in Toronto and what's more impressive: it worked! Bono sang Shine Like Stars when he saw all those signs.
  9. ...shine like stars is my favorite snippet, I was definitely putting that on the sign
  10. Excellent! If he sees it enough cities, he might get the big picture and the huge scope it has with all of us!
  11. Stephen!!! good to see you again, friend
  12. I am going to the second and third shows. 30 years since I first saw them in Worcester in the front row at the centrum.