2015-07-10 - Boston
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 27
Audio recordings: 5
  1. Originally posted by stj0691:I'll be there for sure on Tuesday! GA, first time for that too! How early should I get there so I am get a good spot in line/be by the stage??
    Long time no see, Steve! How are you doing, pal?

General consensus is that with this stage setup, almost any GA spot is a great spot. There's a LOT of rail, both by the main and E stages, and along the catwalk. If you want to be at the very corner of the main stage you'd need a good 24 hours of of queuing but any other rail spot can be achieved arriving by noon (or even after lunch) on show day I think.
  2. Originally posted by stj0691:I'll be there for sure on Tuesday! GA, first time for that too! How early should I get there so I am get a good spot in line/be by the stage??

"Good" is truly a relative term during this tour. Do you want to be so close to the band that you can take a selfie with Bono in the background? Or do you want to be able to enjoy the visuals the production team has to offer? Or maybe you want the best of both worlds?

Showing up early will be necessary if you want to get a rail spot right next to the main stage, as many have said before. That being said, the action moves around during the night and I don't think there's been a greater diversity of experiences in GA before.
  3. GOODMORNING BOSTON...!!!!

WE CAN SEEEEEEE YOUUUU !!!!

4. ...an hour ago:

5. I was in that line 9,5 years ago...
    Boston = Special !!!
  6. ...NO WAIT...I'm following from the Netherlands, Europe
    (I just find pictures on instagram and then I post them...like having a bit of pre-party on the site as well...)

But to answer your question still...I shall not run for the rail. I prefer a spot where the sound is great and I have room to DANCE - yeah baby...Rock 'N' Roll music used to be DANCE MUSIC

And yes...I will try to follow the show tonight (CET) from my house
  7. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]
    ...NO WAIT...I'm following from the Netherlands, Europe
    (I just find pictures on instagram and then I post them...like having a bit of pre-party on the site as well...)

But to answer your question still...I shall not run for the rail. I prefer a spot where the sound is great and I have room to DANCE - yeah baby...Rock 'N' Roll music used to be DANCE MUSIC

And yes...I will try to follow the show tonight (CET) from my house
    OPS!

good choice! I wish I didn't want to run for the rail. it would be sooo easier!